Our 43rd anniversary today

Excuse the personal note but I really needed to say something about the wonderful woman guiding me through life.

As the title says, we have reached another milestone today.

I probably wouldn't be alive today if Ann didn't exist.

In the morning we are off on a road trip to visit Eric (our firstborn) in Buffalo.

Ann, Eric and our wonderful daughter Carla are what count in my life.

Music is next. :)

Hey Chuck, that's pretty neat. Not too many couples stay together four years these days, much less 43. I doubt there's too many women out there who would put up with a "record guy" for that long. Hope the two of you enjoy your trip and, as to your anniversary, many happy returns.

Up over and out.

My Grandparents were married for 70 years +. A very real couple the whole time. They laughed, bickered, and worried about one another up untill the end. It's never easy, but done right it is a beautiful thing to see.

Congratulations !

Bill

Edited by (BB)

That's just great, Chuck! It's great when people marry the right person....

Shelley & I just celebrated our 10 year last month. It just keeps getting better & better. :tup

You, like myself, have been blessed. I know...cuz it wasn't always this way for me. It seemed like I was alone forever... I'm a lucky guy.

Congratulations, Chuck. Take her out, show her a good time. :cool:

Edited by Parkertown

You've been together as long as the Rolling Stones! And aged much more gracefully, I gotta say... seriously, congratulations, and thanks for posting the news here. My wife & I just celebrated our 7th anniversary (and 14th anniversary of our first date) and I surely hope we're still around for #43... only mortality's going to take us apart.

We should really start a heroine thread for "jazz widows"--can you imagine being married to one of us folks? :blink::D