are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Only" grabbed 22 of them, plus the Evans box (how can you resist at that price?)

Bill Evans - The Complete Riverside Recordings

Miles Davis - Bag's Groove

Walt Dickerson - A Sense Of Direction

Funk Inc. - Urban Renewal

Benny Golson - Stockholm Sojourn

Milt Jackson/Wes Montgomery - Bags Meets Wes!

Thelonious Monk - Monk's Music

Art Pepper - Smack Up

Sonny Rollins - Worktime

Randy Weston Trio - Get Happy

Lem Winchester Sextet - Lem's Beat

Walter Bishop, Jr. Trio - The Walter Bishop, Jr. Trio

John Coltrane - Traneing In

Miles Davis All Stars - Walkin'

Red Garland Quintet - All Mornin' Long

Hampton Hawes - Something Special

JFK Quintet - New Jazz Frontiers From Washington

Ken McIntyre - Stone Blues

Modern Jazz Quartet - Django

Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane - Monk & Coltrane

Dewey Redman - Musics

Edited by Eric

Someone posted this over on the Hoffman board...

the rep at Concord said that since this is only the first wave of orders, everything should be in stock at this point, which is great news. No guarantees, but sounds promising.

I still can't get over the fact that I can't order the Evans...... only because I live in old Europe! :angry::tdown

Oh complain, complain!!! ....at least you can buy Tucher mini-kegs!! They won't ship me one 'cause I live here!! :rmad::rolleyes:

fass003.jpg

Seriously......I placed an order for one of your UK neighbors and can try to get you an Evans box if you would like. Send a PM. Are you still living at 10 JRVG Lane? ;)

I just received an order confirmation, saying that all the items I ordered had "shipped" even though the ship date is listed as next Tuesday. Hopefully that means the order is boxed up and ready to go.

Here is a sample of the text. Each item was listed in similar fashion:

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7180-2 Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor $2.98 Ship Date: 7/18/2006

I just received an order confirmation, saying that all the items I ordered had "shipped" even though the ship date is listed as next Tuesday. Hopefully that means the order is boxed up and ready to go.

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7180-2 Gene Ammons - Boss Tenor $2.98 Ship Date: 7/18/2006

That sounds like good news. Just curious, do you know what your order number was?

I received shipping confirmations of 7/18 for my 2 orders earlier today. My first order was placed yesterday afternoon, and my second order was placed this morning.

If your e-mail has a spam filter, you might want to check it for the e-mails. Even though Yahoo sent the original order confirmations to my regular Inbox, it sent the shipping confirmations to my Bulk spam inbox. Glad I checked there. Everything I ordered shipped, including the elusive Teddy Charles-New Directions.

If your e-mail has a spam filter, you might want to check it for the e-mails. Even though Yahoo sent the original order confirmations to my regular Inbox, it sent the shipping confirmations to my Bulk spam inbox. Glad I checked there.

All that's in there is some ChristianSingles chic that wants to meet me! :rfr

That sounds like good news. Just curious, do you know what your order number was?

Here it is:

DATE: 7/13/2006

ORDER #: 5688

Order #5527 - no confirmation - and not processed (says Concord).

Just called Concord. The guy said all orders take 5 to 7 business days to process.

He also said there are 3 emails. 1 to confirm receipt of order, 1 when order is sent to warehouse, 1 when order is shipped (which will have a tracking number).

I asked how orders are processed and he said in the order they are received.

I'd be curious to hear the status of an order for which one of these 2nd emails has been received.

Concord Customer Service

Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm Pacific Standard Time.

(800) 551-5299