are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

Just a thought but could it be they are processing the orders that do NOT have free shipping first.

Quick poll. Did all of you guys that have received a second confirmation have to pay for shipping?

I ordered 51 CDs (with free shipping) Thursday afternoon and got the second confirmation yesterday.

I ordered on Wednesday afternoon. 40 + CDs @ $2.98 (free shipping) -- no second e-mail yet. Ditto with a second order I placed Wednesday evening.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard nothing yet - I'll call Monday.

I don't have any sort of spam filters (yet my penis is still too small, AND I haven't heard back from my Nigerian friend who cashed my deposit) so that can't explain it.

Bertrand.

Edited by bertrand

patience?

Agreed. Seems as though those who have gotten e-mails regarding shipping are still the exception at this point. All the speculation is interesting and makes for good conversation, but there is no sense getting all worked up. I'm sure they were overwhelmed with orders.

As others have said, I think patience should be the order of the day right now. It's not like Concord is a major e-tailer, so they will likely need some time to sort through all of these orders and get them shipped. If by mid-next week early orders have not started shipping, then that would be another story.

As others have said, I think patience should be the order of the day right now. It's not like Concord is a major e-tailer, so they will likely need some time to sort through all of these orders and get them shipped. If by mid-next week early orders have not started shipping, then that would be another story.

No one disagrees with the "patience" comment. I think we were just trying to figure out the processing. Concord says they process sequentially, but some members with later orders have received confirmations while earlier orders have not...

That is all.

No one disagrees with the "patience" comment. I think we were just trying to figure out the processing. Concord says they process sequentially, but some members with later orders have received confirmations while earlier orders have not...

That is all.

I wonder if the "early" orders left "unprocessed" are orders by folks who questioned the free shipping deal. They might have put them aside to deal with after they have formulated a policy.

That is all.

I wonder if the "early" orders left "unprocessed" are orders by folks who questioned the free shipping deal. They might have put them aside to deal with after they have formulated a policy.

Reasonable thought, but I'm not sure that works for my order assuming my order is still "unprocessed" (I received the initial confirmation e-mail but nothing else). I ordered Wednesday afternoon, got free shipping and never asked about it -- it was the only option when I checked out.

Same here. I wasn't even going to think about this order for a while (my friends are in no hurry) - I have enough backlog as it is.

Just, when I see that others got e-mails and I didn't, it makes me scratch my head.

I got free shipping and didn't do anything about this order since. Eventually, if I didn't get an e-mail soon, I was thinking of calling. But now I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Has anyone here actualy had their shipping changed from zero to non-zero because they called, or is it just those who tried to get the free shipping who did not get it (and who 'spoiled' it for all later orders :P ).

Bertrand.

I don't think the free shipping has any impact here. My first order from Thursday afternoon was for about $150 and received free shipping. I got the second e-mail ("Order Confirmation from Concord Music Group") listing the 7/18 ship date at 10AM Friday morning.

I placed my second order on Friday morning, which was for about $60 and no free shipping oviously. I got my second e-mail for this order from Concord at around noon on Friday.

Anyway, hope you guys get your confirmation e-mails soon.

Probably not because I submitted several on the same day as you and I never called them about anything.........yet I'm still in that "unprocessed" pile w/you.

It's a great sale but I just can't justify it right now. I have most of the stuff on the Evans box, which is what I would get and I just don't see getting around to listening to all that's on the Coltrane box. I'm sort of down on the box concept right now.