are some OJC limited editions going oop?

Pete B

I just received a shipping notice (email #3) for my first order (5527) placed wednesday morning. I have a Fed-Ex tracking number. I never got email #2 for this order.

I received an order confirmation (email #2) for my second order (5787) that shows a shipping date of 7/19.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!!! It's shipped!

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-1119-2 Chet Baker - In New York $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-9438-2 Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Caravan $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RITB-9464-2 Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Ugetsu $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7105-2 John Coltrane - Coltrane $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7188-2 John Coltrane - Lush Life $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7129-2 Miles Davis Quintet - Relaxin' With Miles $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7200-2 Miles Davis Quintet - Steamin' with the Miles Davis Quintet $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7166-2 Miles Davis Quintet - Workin' with the Miles Davis Quintet $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-8225-2 Kenny Dorham - Quiet Kenny $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 OJCCD-1894-2 Benny Golson - Stockholm Sojourn $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-1133-2 Thelonious Monk - Misterioso $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-235-2 Thelonious Monk - Thelonious Himself $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 JCD-46-2 Thelonious Monk/John Coltrane - Monk & Coltrane $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7027-2 Thelonious Monk Trio - Thelonious Monk Trio $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 CCD-7532-2 Art Pepper - Art Pepper Meets the Rhythm Section $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 CCD-7602-2 Art Pepper - Smack Up $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 OJCCD-1859-2 Jimmy Woods - Awakening! $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 12RCD-018-2 Bill Evans - The Complete Riverside Recordings $54.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-1106-2 Gerry Mulligan/Thelonious Monk - Mulligan Meets Monk $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PRCD-7048-2 Jackie McLean - 4, 5 and 6 $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-201-2 Thelonious Monk - Plays Duke Ellington $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-9433-2 Cannonball Adderley - Know What I Mean? $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-1135-2 Chet Baker - Chet $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 NJCD-8260-2 Eric Dolphy - Eric Dolphy at the Five Spot, Vol. 1 $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 PACD-2310-762-2 Duke Ellington - The Ellington Suites $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-9434-2 Wes Montgomery - Full House $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 RCD-1169-2 Wes Montgomery - Incredible Jazz Guitar $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 OJCCD-080-2 Oliver Nelson - Screamin' The Blues $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 GXTB-5140-2 Art Pepper - Winter Moon $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 OJCCD-977-2 Dom Um Romao - Hotmosphere $2.98

Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1 OJCCD-838-2 Al Sears - Swing's The Thing $2.98

My 30 are on the way! :party::party:

The first of my two orders shipped. :excited: They canceled one CD -- John Coltrane "Soultrane." I wouldn't have expected that one to be a problem, but it really doesn't matter to me because the Coltrane box IS coming and that material is on there anyway. :party:

The first of my two orders shipped. :excited: They canceled one CD -- John Coltrane "Soultrane." I wouldn't have expected that one to be a problem, but it really doesn't matter to me because the Coltrane box IS coming and that material is on there anyway. :party:

To those thinking about skipping the Coltrane box - that material is a lot better than you may suspect. Some excellent writing/arranging by the likes of Tadd Dameron and Mal Waldron, a lot of cool jamming with Donald Byrd, Red Garland, and several other noteworthy tenor players, and some beautiful playing later by Coltrane as you hear him mature in his playing and discover and refine his sheets of sound. 31 complete albums contained on those 16 CD's, all worth hearing and owning.

help me out - is anyone else still waiting on a shipping confirmation for an ordered placed on wednesday?

I am. Placed my order Wednesday night (30 discs, paid for shipping, order #5615), and have not yet received any shipping confirmation.

To those thinking about skipping the Coltrane box - that material is a lot better than you may suspect. Some excellent writing/arranging by the likes of Tadd Dameron and Mal Waldron, a lot of cool jamming with Donald Byrd, Red Garland, and several other noteworthy tenor players, and some beautiful playing later by Coltrane as you hear him mature in his playing and discover and refine his sheets of sound. 31 complete albums contained on those 16 CD's, all worth hearing and owning.

I agree entirely. That Coltrane at list price was a bargain in many ways. At this sale price. Whoa! Wow!

I fear I may have caused people to think their orders are delayed--I got the shipping confirmation today - for an order placed Wednesday. The initial confirmation was for Concord receiving the order. Patience gents, you will most likely receive confirmation tomorrow.

Edited by Noj

help me out - is anyone else still waiting on a shipping confirmation for an ordered placed on wednesday?

I placed two orders. I received shipping confirmation for the first order which was placed Wednesday early afternoon. I have not yet received shipping confirmation for the second order which was placed on Wednesday evening. Hopefully tomorrow.

Yep,

I ordered on Wednesday as well... still nothing but the original e-mail sent that night.

I'm thinking they really are going in reverse order on this one! I don't really care, as long as the CDs eventually arrive. Unless, of course, they "sell out" a few of the items I really wanted!

Cheers,

Shane