Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Kobayashi's 53 3/4 hot dog feast (assuming he kept 'em down- do these guys purge after it's all over?) would then contain:

419g saturated fat

That's 1.8 cups of saturated fat. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Not my idea of "fun."

It is the watermelon-eating contest dressed up and perpetuated with typical American excess.

Horror of horrors. Those typically uncouth Americans. :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm not so into watermelon. Nectarines or pineapples and you might get me to compete. :)

Guy

Edited by Guy

I once got chosen for a tie break at a pub quiz and we were too drunk for more questions so the too teams elected to put a pub size jar of pickled onions into 2 bowls and pick their team champion....I was on our side, very young and rather squiffy.

15 mins into the contest I leaned over to the rather violent man on the other side, stared him in the eyes, and asked him ever so sweetly if I could have some of his onions as I had run out..... He never answered and instead just fainted- whimp!

We won

I was made to sit in the back of the car all the way home as I chuffed like tooting Billy for the hour it took to get home.

Needless to say I skipped on a fish and chip supper on the way home and one bright spark brought me a pickled onion from the chip shop.......

I ate that and they all felt sick! :bad:

I wonder what kind of physical damaged Kobe inflicts on himself during these contests (or even while training.) Man, that looks like a strain on the system.

When does NFL start?

(SS1 is desperate for sports--needs some major action now that NBA is over and Tiger's got his mind on his woman and his family)

:g

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...