Kirk in Copenhagen

take5

Mine is a 2004 reissue on Mercury and the track listing is

Narrow Bolero,

Mingus-Griff Song,

The Monkey Thing,

Cabin In The Sky,

On The Corner Of King And Scott Street.

I don't know if that is complete. I bought it about a year ago.

Yes, that is the complete lp as released originally. Sounds FANTASTIC to me int hat new cd reissue! There are additional tracks that were also included along with these lp sides in the Complete Mercury box set. Those addtional tracks I believe are also on the Lonehill release, making it "complete". . . .

If i didn't already have the RRK box, here's one example where i'd say "Fuck Verve" and buy the Lonehill instead...

Okay. . . I'm not going to go out on a limb and protect these guys. . . but this did appear in a series that was reproducing the original albums as they were. .. .And it does a good job of that (great sound, great cover reproduction, large size reproduction of back cover/notes in interior case pocket).

I have the Mercury box...and I also have the Verve reissue because the sound is AMAZING. I'm with Lon on this one, I like that Verve series, it was intended to appeal to fans of the original LP's and in that respect they did the job admirably.