Susan Weinert Band

catesta

;)

I know it was SPAM, and I realize we have a NO SPAM policy here, I also know Use 3D closed the thread as is his right to do.

I would just like it to be known, that in the future if it is at all possible to leave those threads open until we all or at least I have had an opportunity to post some thoughts. :g

This thread will self destruct in 1....2....3....

Edited by catesta

;)

I know it was SPAM, and I realize we have a NO SPAM policy here, I also know Use 3D closed the thread as is his right to do.

I would just like it to be known, that in the future if it is at all possible to leave those threads open until we all or at least me, have had at least one opportunity to post our thoughts.  :g

dEAR spams,

Well I didn't know that you're spam, I've nothing to do with, maybe I'm to puberty for this forum. Thank you very much for yQhr kind words and please take me out of yQhr memberlist as soon as you can. I'm a gREAt fans of the Susan Weinert Band, I'm very sorry about yQhr bad REAktion and I dont want, that she comes in this twilight of some star, I thought you were REAl musicians.

How could I be such a fool, Qin amQhr

Edited by amQhr

Yeah, and I realize my Gould thread was "stupid" or at least was characterized as such by The Fist but is that a reason to shut it down? We all know you can take your ball and go home but that won't exactly keep the discussion going around here. Who are you, anyway, Bill O'Reilly?

I guess this won't last too long either.

;)

I would just like it to be known, that in the future if it is at all possible to leave those threads open until we all or at least me, have had at least one opportunity to post our thoughts.  :g

dEAR spams,

Well I didn't know that you're spam, I've nothing to do with, maybe I'm to puberty for this forum. Thank you very much for yQhr kind words and please take me out of yQhr memberlist as soon as you can. I'm a gREAt fans of the Susan Weinert Band, I'm very sorry about yQhr bad REAktion and I dont want, that she comes in this twilight of some star, I thought you were REAl musicians.

How could I be such a fool, Qin amQhr

I don't know about Susan's playing, but I like the her name.

It was naive to copy and paste the text from Susan Weinert's web site without any personal commentary or evaluation. And it is about as immature to react on closing the thread like you did.

There's nothing wrong about being a fan of somedody and telling it here, but the way you did it, it must have appeared like spam to the boardmasters. It ain't so difficult to find out about the rules of communication here when one takes a closer look at the many posts here, so I don't quite get your point, amQhr, but there is no reason to feel hit in the stomach either.

Try again! ;)

Edited by mikeweil

Yeah, and I realize my Gould thread was "stupid" or at least was characterized as such by The Fist but is that a reason to shut it down?

Yes.

minew then said:

I guess this won't last too long either.

Right again.