10% Off On Selected Mosaic Box Sets

A few years ago we found ourselves in a crunch for more inventory space. We ran a similar promotion to this; received a wonderful response from you and gained the space we needed for new releases. We now find ourselves in the same situation again. To ease the backlog of inventory, we invite you to participate in this Limited-Time Special Offer.

Take 10% off on the twelve selected sets listed below. The offer is good only from August 1 through August 31, 2006.

#170 Classic Capitol Jazz Sessions

#183 Miles Davis: The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions (LP)

#197 The Complete Blue Note Horace Parlan Sessions

#206 The Classic Columbia Condon Mob Sessions

#207 The Complete Pacific Jazz Joe Pass Quartet Sessions

#208 The Complete Roost Sonny Stitt Studio Sessions

#211 The Complete OKeh & Brunswick Bix Beiderbecke, Frank Trumbauer & Jack Teagarden Sessions

#213 The Classic Columbia and OKeh Joe Venuti and Eddie Lang Sessions

#214 The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions

#215 The Complete Blue Note Lou Donaldson Sessions 1957-60

#217 The Complete Brunswick and Vocalion Recordings of Louis Prima and Wingy Manone (1924-1937)

#219 The Complete Brunswick, Parlophone and Vocalion Sessions of Bunny Berigan

Up over and out.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#206 The Classic Columbia Condon Mob Sessions

#207 The Complete Pacific Jazz Joe Pass Quartet Sessions

#208 The Complete Roost Sonny Stitt Studio Sessions

#211 The Complete OKeh & Brunswick Bix Beiderbecke, Frank Trumbauer & Jack Teagarden Sessions

#213 The Classic Columbia and OKeh Joe Venuti and Eddie Lang Sessions

#214 The Complete Roulette Sarah Vaughan Studio Sessions

#215 The Complete Blue Note Lou Donaldson Sessions 1957-60

#217 The Complete Brunswick and Vocalion Recordings of Louis Prima and Wingy Manone (1924-1937)

#219 The Complete Brunswick, Parlophone and Vocalion Sessions of Bunny Berigan

I want all of those... (have the others, Slime on CD), except there are doubts about the Berigan and even more the Prima/Manone... slight doubts, too, about Venuti/Land, Bix/Tram/Tea and Condon Mob, but I am pretty sure I'll eventually end up owning them. It's more a question of: do I need so many discs of these artists, rather than if I actually want it or not.

But for now, I spent so much at zweitausendeins I'll definitely have to pass this time! :(

sit_on_fence.gif

Actually I wouldn't be swayed too much by a 10% discount.

I was thinking the same thing. I wish the discount was a bit more significant. It basically works out to be free shipping. That small of a discount wouldn't induce me to buy but it's a nice time to act if you already planned to buy a set and were willing to pay full price.

Do they ever offer better sales or discounts?

I own the Stitt set, and love it. I'd also heartily recommend the Horace Parlan set with this discount. It's really a wonderful set, and through the first couple of CD's I have listened to, I am yet to hear a bad tune. His trio work, his work with the Turrentine's, etc., is all top notch.

son of a bitch. i ordered the bitches brew set 2 weeks ago!

worth asking for a markdown?

at least you didn't order the Capitol, Stitt, and Condon Mob at the same time...

I emailed Mosaic asking if I could get the 10% discount on a different Miles set because I just paid full price for the Bitches Brew. I wasn't even expecting a response, but they said sure! Thank you, Mosaic! :tup