Any WBGO Radio members?

LJazz

One of the perks of being a member of WBGO (aside from the biggest perk of helping to support what is, IMHO, a great (and unfortuantely one of the few remaining) public jazz radio station) is that they have freebies available to their members from time to time. One of the current freebies available is a copy of Hank Mobley's "High Voltage" CD. If you are a member, and want a copy of the CD, you just have to give their "gift line" a call and ask them to send it to you. Looking forward to receiving mine soon. :w

Short public service announcement: For those not familiar with the station, they broadcasts out of Newark, New Jersey and online at WBGO.org (I have no affiliation) :cool:

dude if i had a cd-burner or even access 2 one i would be burin cds left and right and north and south. they are even cheaper per spindle now then a year ago. some dude apparently is gonna give me my friends old I-mac but i dont drive anymore i bike and i can't fit an i-mac in my backpack

I guess this is indicative of the future of recorded music. It doesn't seem right to me, but I guess it's inevitable, so why should I even fight it anymore? :(