Royal Flush RVG has Cooker booklet!

monkboughtlunch

Why don't we bump our game up a notch by not taking the bait, tempering the jizzing on Curtis Counce cover comments, and seeing if we can prevent history from repeating itself?

This time around has been fun. Hell, they've all been fun until things go left. Here's hoping that this one stays fun.

Edited by JSngry

• 1 month later...

There is no email address for customer support posted on the Blue Note site!! Ha! Ha! I had the same problem.

So I emailed Cuscuna and he said he was not aware of the problem. He forwarded the email to some people at EMI.

I didn't get a response from the EMI team, so I emailed them a picture of the booklet with incorrect pages. The EMI staffer then sent me an email several days later stating that if I mailed him the booklet, only then would he send me a replacement booklet.

While I suppose it's nice that EMI finally offered to send a replacement book, I was kind of insulted that he wanted me to go to the trouble of sending the misprint before he would send a replacement--especially when I had already sent him a photo of it. Why should I have to pay another cent to ship something when it's there screw up for not proofing the blueline at the press check?

There is no email address for customer support posted on the Blue Note site!! Ha! Ha! I had the same problem.

So I emailed Cuscuna and he said he was not aware of the problem. He forwarded the email to some people at EMI.

I didn't get a response from the EMI team, so I emailed them a picture of the booklet with incorrect pages. The EMI staffer then sent me an email several days later stating that if I mailed him the booklet, only then would he send me a replacement booklet.

While I suppose it's nice that EMI finally offered to send a replacement book, I was kind of insulted that he wanted me to go to the trouble of sending the misprint before he would send a replacement--especially when I had already sent him a photo of it. Why should I have to pay another cent to ship something when it's their screw up for not proofing the blueline at the press check?

Edited by monkboughtlunch

Guest the mommy

i remember when they issued the RVG of "dialogue" there was a mastering problem with the last track and you had to send back your disc to them to get the a corrected disc and they would send back a new disc, not even with a new jewel box or anything.

i think i actually walked over to the blue note office on 5th avenue myself. is it still there? you could do that. but yeah i think i just dropped my disc off and a note or something. it was a few years ago now....