what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cracked a Mirror Pond Pale Ale. Waitin' for my London Broil to marinate. :wub:

Ditto! The stuff is delicious and I try to have a 6 of it in the fridge at all times. I tried the Black Butte Porter at a bar a few weeks back--I'm generally not a huge fan of the darker beers, but this is a damn good one too.

Just cracked a Mirror Pond Pale Ale. Waitin' for my London Broil to marinate. :wub:

Ditto! The stuff is delicious and I try to have a 6 of it in the fridge at all times. I tried the Black Butte Porter at a bar a few weeks back--I'm generally not a huge fan of the darker beers, but this is a damn good one too.

http://www.ratebeer.com/Beer/deschutes-mir...-pale-ale/2126/

Guest akanalog

lon-i drank a sixer of newcastle last evening. well i drank 4.5 and my girlfriend drank 1.5. it is good. i am surprised you never had it. it is real common here in the new york area and was common up in providence during college. my friend tried to tell me it got its color from pigs blood or bulls blood-i don't remember. hopefully not true.

catesta-i didn't realize there was more than one brand of sambuca. i thought just the one brand that had the regular and the dark (coffee) kind.

and finally-right now i am drinking unicum, if anyone has ever had it. i am not sure if it is ok to chill it so it is warm and sticking to my teeth. i might throw in a little ice cube.

oh also jim-i have been wondering what is up with the jazz pepsi stuff. the labelling is awful. looks like it is for the crystal lite crowd. i asked my friend who worked at pepsi and he had no good answer. i was liking the diet black cherry coke a lot so i was intrigued by this jazz stuff. it's aight but nothing to get again, IMO. feels like a limited edition thing. the packaging is so crappy looking-looks like some dodgy company just slapped a pespi logo on their diet product.

and finally-right now i am drinking unicum, if anyone has ever had it. i am not sure if it is ok to chill it so it is warm and sticking to my teeth. i might throw in a little ice cube.

You need to find a good Hungarian for the proper answer. If I'm planning ahead I'll toss the whole bottle in the freezer, otherwise a little ice does help the medicine go down.