what are you drinking right now?

I became addicted to Ruta Maya medium roast in Austin, and luckily I can get the 2.2 lb bags from Amazon now sent to me here in Ohio. I grind it rather fine and use a #2 Melita brown filter set up to make a cup. Delicious! The only coffee in my home.

ruta-maya-organic-coffee-2-2-lbs-whole-c

Edited by jazzbo

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, soulpope said:

csm_DW_Riesling_Federspiel_1000-Eimer-Be

The plan for later today .... when the heat (in the high 90`s !!) will be gone ....

Still pouring it down over here - and definitely not in the high 90s. Summer came and went on Easter weekend. ;)

More this sort of weather..

beer_870

Edited by sidewinder

1 minute ago, sidewinder said:

Still pouring it down over here - and definitely not in the high 90s. Summer came and went on Easter weekend. ;)

Had very hot weather for a week and some thunderstorms supposedly will break it later today .... always loved summer, but this is definitely too much (=I`m getting old) .....

Special occasion blowout pre-Stones concert...1994 Dominus and 1995 Chateau Mouton Rothschild.  On this evening the First Growth was edged out by the California wine which surprised all of us...if anything the Mouton is still developing and integrating it's tannin/acid/fruit.  By the way, the '94 Dominus tops every other new world wine i've had in over 30 years of professional/personal tasting.  Halfway between Napa and Bordeaux.

2 hours ago, stephenrr said:

Special occasion blowout pre-Stones concert...1994 Dominus and 1995 Chateau Mouton Rothschild.  On this evening the First Growth was edged out by the California wine which surprised all of us...if anything the Mouton is still developing and integrating it's tannin/acid/fruit.  By the way, the '94 Dominus tops every other new world wine i've had in over 30 years of professional/personal tasting.  Halfway between Napa and Bordeaux.

I'd like to be invited to one of your events.