what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are drinking a bit much, although your tastes are impeccable ..... just want to have you here as long as possible, that is. I just had the last glass of the Barolo I opened last weekend on the 25th. It was delicious, but needs to breathe for at least an hour to develop his full bouquet.

Edited by mikeweil

1 hour ago, mikeweil said:

You are drinking a bit much, although your tastes are impeccable ..... just want to have you here as long as possible, that is. I just had the last glass of the Barolo I opened last weekend on the 25th. It was delicious, but needs to breathe for at least an hour to develop his full bouquet.

For a long time bought much more than actually drinking and always considered this more as collecting than unrestrained hedonism .... COVID-19 changed things, working from home over the last 10 months made me enjoy having some vine (after work) more often with my family (which means sharing a bottle=having a glass)🍷😎🍷 ....

10 hours ago, soulpope said:

For a long time bought much more than actually drinking and always considered this more as collecting than unrestrained hedonism .... COVID-19 changed things, working from home over the last 10 months made me enjoy having some vine (after work) more often with my family (which means sharing a bottle=having a glass)🍷😎🍷 ....

👍

3 hours ago, sidewinder said:

Don’t you guys ever drink beer? I was always under the impression that the German speaking peoples were beer drinkers..:D

Never was much into beer (which is rather rare for a Austrian native) ....  I didn`t drink any alcohol at all until my mid 30`s before starting to appreciate vine - probably me being an "evolving" father back then accelerated the process :-) ....

2 hours ago, soulpope said:

Never was much into beer (which is rather rare for a Austrian native) ....  I didn`t drink any alcohol at all until my mid 30`s before starting to appreciate vine - probably me being an "evolving" father back then accelerated the process :-) ....

Fair enough !:)

Tonight’s brew - 

IMG_3714.jpg

• 2 weeks later...