what are you drinking right now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are now marketing a caffeinated beer.

Can you say "speedball"? :ph34r:

yes, folks. here it is.

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/BtoE_100404.htm

Specialty Beers

Introduced 2004

It’s beer with an eye-opening taste. Straight up, on the rocks or mixed … take your refreshment to a whole new level

BE is infused with caffeine, guarana (a caffeine-bearing berry), ginseng and natural flavors

A complex, yet well-balanced profile with hop aroma and notes of blackberry, raspberry and cherry

A great mixture of beer and unique flavors to offer a lightly sweet and refreshing taste

Edited by alocispepraluger102

Anheuser-Busch operates 14 breweries, 12 in the United States and two overseas.

There's one next to Newark airport on Rt. 1. A few years ago I had some folks in town to perform with me in NYC. I was driving - of course - back and forth from NJ to NYC. Everytime we went by the brewery, this one guy whips out his camera starts snapping photos of the place. This went on for a week. :lol:

Edited by 7/4

b-jau.jpg

2003 Muscat de Rivesaltes. This is a delightful dessert wine, offering lifted muscat aromas, with oranges, nectarines, and wild flowers. The palate is sweet, with a round mouth-coating texture. Excellent intensity of appealing flavours, finishing clean and crisp.

This Muscat de Rivesaltes is made entirely from Muscat à Petits Grains. The appellation rules require a minimum of 15% alcohol and 100 grams per litre residual sugar. At Chateau de Jau they restrict grape yields to help intensify flavour. The winemaking is very modern and the wines are spotlessly clean, with lovely fresh, fragrant fruit.

One of the very few occasions where I take in an alcoholic drink - especially on moist summer nights or days .....

Edited by mikeweil

they are now marketing a caffeinated beer.

Can you say "speedball"? :ph34r:

yes, folks. here it is.

http://www.anheuser-busch.com/news/BtoE_100404.htm

Yeah we've got that crap here too: Labatt "Shok" and Molson "Kick". Seems like a retarted combo to me. But I've also never tried Red Bull.

However, this is nice craft beer, brewed about 2 miles from me now.

1311_l.jpg