Sports: NBA 2006-2007

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark my words: this will be the year that Steve Nash makes Mark Cuban regret ever getting rid of him. As good as the Mavs are, Steve Nash (and Stoudemire, too) is THE reason the Mavs will go down in history as being like the '98 (?) Mariners, when they won 114 games and lost in the first round.

Mavs win employing the 'neat the hell out of poor little Rip Hamilton' strategy. Stons still played well though, especially without Billups.

I watched this game at the Excalibur (Vegas) today. It was so hard to find a tv playing it -- all these stupid college games. :tdown

The west's top 4 have looked pretty shaky over the past week or so. Whether getting blown out two games in a row (Phoenix), losing two games in a row (Dallas, San Antonio), losing FOUR games in a row (Utah road trip), or losing home games to crappy teams (San Antonio). On the other hand, Houston won by 50 pts today.

Warriors still holding onto playoff spot #8. The schedule gets a little tougher at this point, though.

Guy

Edited by Guy

I've seen that one, Guy. That kid's "friends" are jerks.

Kobe follows up 65 with 50 in must-win games, joining Elgin Baylor and Wilt Chamberlain as the only Lakers to go for 50+ in back-to-back games. He is tied for third all time for players to have 60+ point games, only 1 behind Jordan and 29 behind the Stilt.