Hammond at local Thift Store

(BB)

Yea, I know it is the middle of nowhere.

I wouldn't know a A-3 from a B-3 if you dropped it on my head but here is what I saw.

They want $2,000.00

I has the full set of peddles that detach and one gas peddle looking thingy in the actual unit.

Visually it is really clean. It looks to be from the 70's, it has that cassette tape option as shown in another thread.

I looked at it closely and could not find any indication of a model number, there was a sticker with information, but nothing that rang any bells with me.

Although I passed on the organ I did pick up a really clean copy of Bill Holman's Great Big Band for a quarter.

I've got the phone #er if any one is interested.

Bill

Like Soul Stream said, anything with a built-in cassette player is basically junk. That's when Hammond went away from the tonewheel generator and into transistors.

And since when do "thrift" stores sell something like an organ for $2000?! Somebody got on the web, did minimal research, and thinks they are being savvy.

Like Soul Stream said, anything with a built-in cassette player is basically junk. That's when Hammond went away from the tonewheel generator and into transistors.

And since when do "thrift" stores sell something like an organ for $2000?! Somebody got on the web, did minimal research, and thinks they are being savvy.

I guess you just need to know who to ask. :cool: