NFL chat thread

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nail-biter games all day today! This is why I love Free Agency...no more situations where you have 4 good teams and all the rest suck. Wish they had this kind of parity in place YEARS ago.

How about them Saints!!! 5-1 baby.

Oh Yeah...the Seahawk's demise has been widely discussed all week. Guess the "experts" didn't see them scoring 23 points in the second half and winning with 4 seconds left on the clock...

i'm predicting the faiders will beat the cards next week

Don't count on it. The defense would need to score to make that prediction come true. I predicted the Raiders would go 3-13 this year, and I'm starting to think that was too generous. 0-16 might not be out of the question, this is the most inept NFL offense I've ever seen.

Watched the highlights show on NFL network this morning. The Bengals got ROBBED...how in the f*ck can you call a roughing the passer penalty on a sack?? Marvin Lewis said that he guessed you had to "cuddle them to the ground" now. :crazy:

I'm sick of this "protect the wimpy quarterback because he might break a nail" method of officiating. IT'S FOOTBALL!!