Going Out Of Business Sale: CDs and LPs

AllenLowe

CDs: Prices Include First Class Shipping in plastic sleeves:

Red Allen: Dr. Jazz: 1951-1952. Live radio sessions with Willie the Lion and Buster Bailey. Storyville.

$5

Teddy Charles/ I Sullieman/Mal Waldron/John Jenkins: Coolin, OJC. $4

Jay Jay Johnson Quintet: Live at Cafe Bohemia 1957. Tommy Flanagan, Bobby Jaspar, Ejvin Jones, Wilbur Little. Fresh Sound. $7.

Kenny Dorham: Cafe Bohemia: Vol. 1 w/Montersoe, Kenny Burrell, Bobby Timmons. Blue Note.$5.

Chris Connor: Chris. Bethlehem. $4.

Art Blakey: Compact Jazz: Verve: $4.

Bob Brookmeyer/Jimmy Giuffre: Portrait of the Artist/The Four Brothers Sound. Collectables. $6.

Laverne Baker: Sings Bessie Smith: Atlantic. $5.

Red Mitchell/Harold Land Quintet. Hear Ye Hear Ye Hear Ye with Carmell Jones, Frank Strazzeri, Atlantic. $4.

Julie London: Julie Is Her Name, both Volumes on 1 CD, showing boobs and covering boobs: Liberty: $6.

Thelonious Monk: The Blue Note Years: collection, Blue Note. $4.

Charles Mingus: Mingus at Antibes: Atlantic. $6.

Thelonious Monk: The Unique: Riverside. $5.

Gerry Mulligan Concert Band and Sextet. Live sessions. Jazz Band. $5.

Tubby Hayes: The Eighth Wonder. Jasmine. $8.

Coleman Hawkins: In the 50's: Body and Soul Revisited. Decca Sessions. $8.

LPs: prices include Priority Shipping in the USA:

Randy Weston: Blues for Africa: Freedom. LP is NM, sleeve has some separation. $12.

Bill Russo and His Orch. Seven Deadly Sins: Roulette. Some Marks on LP, plays well. $15.

Johnny Richards and His Orch: Walk Softly - Run Wild. Coral. Original LP is VG+++ or M--, I would say. Cover is in excellent shape. $25.

Barry Harris Quintet: Newer Than New: McPherson and Hillyer. rare Riverside, LP is VG++, cover has some separation. $20.

Richie Kamuca's Charlie: Concord. Out of print, get the Biird tribute LP that Larry Kart has described in glowing terms. Blue Mitchell, Jimmy Rowles, Ray Brown. LP and cover are M or M- if you're a fussy one. $20.

Roswell Rudd: The Jazz Composer's Orchestra Plays Numatik Swing Band, w/Charlie Hayde, Charles Davis, Beaver Harris, Howard Johnson, Sheila Jordan, Enrico Rava, Dewey Redman, Sirone. Live recording from NYC, 1973. A rare one, nice cast. Record is M, cover has some separation. $20.

paypal preferred, email me at alowe@maine.rr.com (which is also my paypal address) - if you're out of the country, email me for shipping rate.

Roswell Rudd: The Jazz Composer's Orchestra Plays Numatik Swing Band, w/Charlie Hayde, Charles Davis, Beaver Harris, Howard Johnson, Sheila Jordan, Enrico Rava, Dewey Redman, Sirone. Live recording from NYC, 1973. A rare one, nice cast. Record is M, cover has some separation. $20.

If you're a Dewey Redman fan and don't have this one, carpe diem. He's only got one solo on it IIRC, but it's one of his very best on record. $20 is cheap to get something this strong.

here's what's left:

Red Allen: Dr. Jazz: 1951-1952. Live radio sessions with Willie the Lion and Buster Bailey. Storyville.

$5

Kenny Dorham: Cafe Bohemia: Vol. 1 w/Montersoe, Kenny Burrell, Bobby Timmons. Blue Note.$5.

Gerry Mulligan Concert Band and Sextet. Live sessions. Jazz Band. $5.

Tubby Hayes: The Eighth Wonder. Jasmine. $8.

Randy Weston: Blues for Africa: Freedom. LP is NM, sleeve has some separation. $12.

Bill Russo and His Orch. Seven Deadly Sins: Roulette. Some Marks on LP, plays well. $15.

Johnny Richards and His Orch: Walk Softly - Run Wild. Coral. Original LP is VG+++ or M--, I would say. Cover is in excellent shape. $25.

Barry Harris Quintet: Newer Than New: McPherson and Hillyer. rare Riverside, LP is VG++, cover has some separation. $20.

Richie Kamuca's Charlie: Concord. Out of print, get the Biird tribute LP that Larry Kart has described in glowing terms. Blue Mitchell, Jimmy Rowles, Ray Brown. LP and cover are M or M- if you're a fussy one. $20.

paypal preferred, email me at alowe@maine.rr.com (which is also my paypal address) - if you're out of the country, email me for shipping rate.

here's what's left:

$5

...snip...

PM sent on Coolin' OJC .

here's what's left: (hey doen't anybody buy LPs anymore?)