Blackout!

Jim Dye

Mike's a little unintentionally 'heavy-handed', perhaps, but I do think he means well. And, I suspect he's learned a bit from this latest experience (or at least I'd hope so). And it's not as if our own "fist of doom" hasn't gone off a time or two, when it wasn't quite warranted either. (Not a dig against anyone, just an observation.)

And I'm sure it's a little weird for Mike having probably 3/4ths of the entire Organissimo board also posting some (or even heavily) on his board too. He probably sees references to our board (on his board) much more often than makes sense to him --- but then he doesn't belong and participate in 2 or even 3 different boards, where lots of those same people on some of those same boards, are all are doing the same 'multiple-board' thing!!! :wacko::g

My first thought was to raise holy hell about this whole thing, but on further reflection - I think it's just better to realize that Mike's probably doing the best job he knows how to, and that we all make mistakes now and then.

Mike Ricci e-mailed back in a very acceptable manner. He overreacted. I overreacted.

This debate is closed.

• 2 weeks later...