Jimmy Smith trio + LD

The Magnificent Goldberg

If the HMV Japan site is correct, the TOCJ doesn't have all the tracks on the LP - "Cha cha J", on which Jimmy plays piano, is missing.

Glad you mentioned this Kyo - I was going to try to find my way through the Japanese to buy it.

MG

Cha Cha J is there - track 7.

If the HMV Japan site is correct, the TOCJ doesn't have all the tracks on the LP - "Cha cha J", on which Jimmy plays piano, is missing.

Glad you mentioned this Kyo - I was going to try to find my way through the Japanese to buy it.

MG

The site is also in English

MG

The site is also in English

Thanks very much for that!

MG

And HMV has one less copy. Ordered yesterday and it's already shipped!

Soon I can retire my battered, thoroughly enjoyed CD-R.

Phew! I was going to hang on for a bit, then I saw you'd ordered it and decided I'd better get my skates on. Now on the way. (Plus "Cherokee", which I haven't even got on LP.)

MG

It looks like most of the BN Works TOCJ series is being reissued. Good news.

I figured HMV just had a secret, shockingly cheap stash of old ones! I would've ordered from Hiroshi if I'd known. That said, I just checked tracking info and my disc landed at JFK 14 minutes ago and shipped out 9 minutes later. That's efficiency!

And hey, MG- you'll be glad you pulled the trigger! Glad I could give you a push ;)