Question to Member "Teasing the Korean"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, there was that chap who got fired by that nice company for whom nice guys such as bush sr. and john major are working... anyway, that chap got fired after announcing that he intended to "fegh every hot chick in korea" while doing some job over there... maybe that's how you tease the korean? :g

Guest the mommy

jeez, it is the name of a tune on a bond sountrack. what isn't there to make light of?

i was going to change my name to "the jew in the lotus" but i thought people would get huffy.

same thing here-not a big deal. it's a song. the guy or gal has nothing to explain.

Guest the mommy

not that it's not ok to find things questionable and to want to find out what the deal is but then why not PM the guy or gal and not make it into a public inquisition?

Everybody making light of this, but I'm with Anselm. I'd like to know where this comes from and what was the intention.

Well, I wondered, too - before I got to know about the Bond connection right here in this thread... but it seems the teasing man is not joining in here... and wanting to know does not exclude having some fun, imo.

To the thread starter:

Which Saint Vitus are you named after? The disease, the saint, the cathedral, the band, the statue or the dance troupe? ;)

http://saintvitus.com/SaintVitus/

Mainly the saint, maybe the band ... also a Horace Silver tune on "Blowin' the Blues Away" named after the saint (or was it the disease?)

Edited by Saint Vitus

Everybody making light of this, but I'm with Anselm. I'd like to know where this comes from and what was the intention.

Well, I wondered, too - before I got to know about the Bond connection right here in this thread... but it seems the teasing man is not joining in here... and wanting to know does not exclude having some fun, imo.

I agree that it's OK to have some fun and I did. I disagree, however, with the notion that it was used as a title of a song makes it perfectly OK to tease Koreans. :)