Question to Member "Teasing the Korean"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goldfinger (Original Soundtrack) - John Barry. United Artists UAL 4117 (US mono catalog number)

1) Goldfinger 2) Alpine Drive 3) Oddjob's Pressing Engagement 4) Bond Back in Action Again 5) Teasing the Korean 6) Gassing the Gangsters. SIDE 2: 1) Goldfinger (Instrumental) 2) Dawn Raid on Fort Know 3) The Arrival of the Bob and Count Down 4) The Death of Goldfinger.

The CD, incidentally, contains four cues from the film that were left off the US release. They may have been on the British release.

The instrumental version of the theme that opens Side 2 was only on the US version, as far as I know. It is also on the CD.

Edited by Teasing the Korean

Goldfinger (Original Soundtrack) - John Barry. United Artists UAL 4117 (US mono catalog number)

1) Goldfinger 2) Alpine Drive 3) Oddjob's Pressing Engagement 4) Bond Back in Action Again 5) Teasing the Korean 6) Gassing the Gangsters. SIDE 2: 1) Goldfinger (Instrumental) 2) Dawn Raid on Fort Know 3) The Arrival of the Bob and Count Down 4) The Death of Goldfinger.

The CD, incidentally, contains four cues from the film that were left off the US release. They may have been on the British release.

The instrumental version of the theme that opens Side 2 was only on the US version, as far as I know. It is also on the CD.

Hey, are you really Bond, James Bond???

m~

So now that we've cleared up this controversial issue, is it safe for me to assume that I have the undying love and support of everyone on the list?

support, yes. love? not yet. give it time. things will proceed naturally at their own pace.

on the other hand, making me the sole heir of a large and valuable jazz collection would do the trick.

i'm easy, but i'm not cheap! :P

To the thread starter:

Which Saint Vitus are you named after? The disease, the saint, the cathedral, the band, the statue or the dance troupe? ;)

http://saintvitus.com/SaintVitus/

Mainly the saint, maybe the band ... also a Horace Silver tune on "Blowin' the Blues Away" named after the saint (or was it the disease?)

The song is named after the disease, I think.

Guy

To the thread starter:

Which Saint Vitus are you named after? The disease, the saint, the cathedral, the band, the statue or the dance troupe? ;)

http://saintvitus.com/SaintVitus/

Mainly the saint, maybe the band ... also a Horace Silver tune on "Blowin' the Blues Away" named after the saint (or was it the disease?)

The song is named after the disease, I think.

Guy

Yes, I think Horace mentioned something about that in the liner notes too. I'll have to dig it out and read it again. :) Cool and bright intro is what I like most about that song.

Edited by Saint Vitus

As long as many people here see no problem, I'll just have to take the public teasing as a resident Korean. :beee: I still can't understand how a simple fact that it was once used as a song title explains everything.

As long as he's not named "Goosing the Swede", I won't mind. :P

Actually that's a good question - yes, it's a song title that he chose for his member name. But why that particular song? Maybe he's a huge Bond fan? Or a Barry fan?

I dated a Korean girl for two years, a long time ago, and she was a great hearted person. Enjoyed the food alot too! (except for kimche :wacko: )

not that it's not ok to find things questionable and to want to find out what the deal is but then why not PM the guy or gal and not make it into a public inquisition?

Nobody expects the Public Inquistion?

oh wait..that is Spanish...

uh

nevermind

:crazy: