"Unreleased" Blue Note 70s Twofers on CD?

Teasing the Korean

Well, the Turrentime was one of the last batch, IIRC, which had a blue frame, whereas the earlier ones had that paper bag look.

The ones I remember:

McCoy Tyner - Cosmos (part was on the Asante CD, all will be on the Mosaic Select)

Sam Rivers - Involution (the quartet session led by Andrew Hill was in his Mosaic, the other session was on a single CD and Rivers' Mosaic)

Andrew Hill - One For One (one half was in the Mosaic and was just reissued as Pax, the other is in the Mosaic Select)

Wasn't there a list somewhere or was thsi discussed here on on the old BNBB? I remember mopre twofers by Freddie Hubbard, Randy Weston, Stanley Turrentine, Jackie McLean ...

I remember those. The Hubbard was made up of 'Here To Stay' and 'Hubcap' ("Luana" is a favorite of mine). The Weston was UA material, available on the Mosaic Select now. The Turrentine and McLean are already discussed here. Jim is right, it's the "High Frequency" session on the 'Jacknife' twofer which hasn't seen the digital light of day yet.