Vibraphone

Jazz Kat

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a set of Jenco vibes that I might part with but I'm in VA. I hate to part with them because I remember my father playing them (early 70's) but I think I'd rather someone get real enjoyment out of them. My email is strtrribs@aol.com if anyone is interested.

• 2 years later...

looking on this site for a possible marimba for sale and noticed the inquiry about a jenco vibraphone. i have one is very good condition and was just thinking last night about selling it when i saw your note. do u have a picture of the marimba you want to sell?

I was at this party and I was playing the vibes - a girl walked over to me and said,

"why do you play the vibes?"

I said, "I play the vibes to sublimate my sexual tension."

She said, "why don't you let ME sublimate your sexual tension?"

I said to myself, "Wow. Here's a girl who plays the vibes."

I'm looking for a vibraphone. I'm gonna sell my student musser marimba, and put the money towards real vibes, with sustain and a pedal. Under 1,000. I was thinking one of those Jenco vibraphones that are usually in schools. I don't know where to get one. I'll probaly get 500 or 600 for my marimba, if I sell it. Where can I find a set of vibes, for around that much? I tried ebay, but its a long shot. I'm not looking for a brand new set of Ross vibes for 4,000 dollars. I just don't have the money. any ideas??