Who Have You Outlived?

rostasi

"Have you ever come across a name on the Dead or Alive? site of someone who has died, especially one of your childhood heroes, and realized that you've now been alive longer than they were? It can be an odd experience. To find out which famous people you've passed in longevity most recently, and who you might pass next, use the form below. Enter your exact birth date and click Search."

Try all 3 fame levels

fame.jpg:lol:

Edited by rostasi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't really make sense to me.

To my mind, "outlived" means "each born within a few years of each other, and one is dead."

Not, "I'm 41 and this person died thirty years ago at 40, so I 'outlived' them."

I "outlived" John Lennon when I was 14, not when I turned 40.

Silly concept, but interesting information. I'm surprised that Princess Di was only 36 when she died. I thought she was over 40.

I hope it's not a bad sign that the next 4 in my list have been murdered (Martin Luther King, Che Guevara, Malcolm X, John Lennon)

Edited by Claude

The problem w/ these age comparasion sites is that you inevitably wind up comparing your life to the people mentioned that you have already "outlived". A good way to give yourself a midlife crisis :P

When my father turned 50 I gave him a birthday card that went something like....

Front: "You're 50! Say, did you know that by the time Mozart turned 50 he had written 20 operas, 41 symphonies, and was considered to be the greatest musician that had ever lived?"

Inside: And he had been dead for 15 years.