The Velvet Touch of Lenny Breau - has this been reissued on cd?

Dmitry

...run to your turntable, lock the door, and play this monster.

Yeah, I've heard some Breau before and I totally dug what I heard, but this one is truly a small gem.

You might say - so what, but after you've heard him walk on water through the Bluesette, you'll become an instant convert to the Shrine of Lenny. How he did what he did is beyond my mortal comprehension.

What a sad loss...

Lenny Breau - the greatest guitar player who the Canadians claim to be their own.

Where's the love?

If Lenny Breau and Bill Evans did a duet record I'd request it be put in my coffin, so we could go up in flames together. Alas, it'll be a solo flight for me, unless ...

Got to get some replies here.

Lenny Breau - the greatest guitar player who the Canadians claim to be their own.

Ever heard Reg Schwager? Pretty incredible. Then again, so is Ed Bickert. But yeah, Lenny was great indeed. I'm not sure if that album ever made it to CD... I would have thought so, but I'm not sure and haven't tried any searches (I assume you have, so...)...

Amazon had it listed, but is unavailable. The CD apparantly has 2 bonus tracks. I have it on vinyl too and I agree it is special.

2 others I dig on CD:

Nice live reissue. At The Purple Onion

samples: http://cdbaby.com/cd/lbdfeh

Get this one! Amazing solo recording: Cabin Fever

lbcf.gif

samples:

http://www.amazon.com/Cabin-Fever-Lenny-Breau/dp/B000000PDH

Ever heard Reg Schwager? Pretty incredible.

I think so. Isn't he a forward for the German national football team and Bayern?

:lol: A midfielder, Dmitry, a midfielder.

bs003.jpg

Bastian SchweinSchwagerSteiger in a rare photo without his guitar.

never heard it, if his guitar playing is as fluent as his speaking, i am sure it's very special :g

Ever heard Reg Schwager? Pretty incredible.

I think so. Isn't he a forward for the German national football team and Bayern?

:lol: A midfielder, Dmitry, a midfielder.

bs003.jpg

Bastian SchweinSchwagerSteiger in a rare photo without his guitar.

never heard it, if his guitar playing is as fluent as his speaking, i am sure it's very special :g

I've seen him play a number of times, a great player. He still looks about 13 years old.

reg.jpg