Wow. These really transformed the sound of my system.

Dmitry

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?acc...&1169754218

These clever little things made such an incredible difference in every single aspect of sound reproduction from my stereo that I've bought 20 more and installed them everywhere in our house.

These are the best value in audio!!!

In your opinion, in general terms, how do they help?

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?acc...&1169754218

These clever little things made such an incredible difference in every single aspect of sound reproduction from my stereo that I've bought 20 more and installed them everywhere in our house.

These are the best value in audio!!!

In your opinion, in general terms, how do they help?

The highs are higher, the lows are lower, the mids are...in the middle! I feel the transparency and sheer thickness of music at the same time. Sound-stage improvement was of the highest degree. Dynamic nature of woodwind instruments is now fully present. This is incredible stuff, folks.

Just follow the instructions. Especially important is to back out the screw one full turn after you've screwed it in all the way. That made all the difference!

Only $100 for a set of 4! I don't know how they do it.

I got a bunch of these for all over the house. The improvement in the sound of my system wasn't all that impressive. But, in the bathroom outlet, the performance of my girlfriend's curling iron is astounding: smoother, quicker warm-up time, awesome temperature consistency, and her coif time has been improved by 18%.

I got a bunch of these for all over the house. The improvement in the sound of my system wasn't all that impressive. But, in the bathroom outlet, the performance of my girlfriend's curling iron is astounding: smoother, quicker warm-up time, awesome temperature consistency, and her coif time has been improved by 18%.

:rofl:

Y'all can spend all your hard-earned wagesess on all those fancy-schmancy new-fangled sissy-boy tweakerisms, but I've yet to find a better, cleaner power supply than this one:

eatlight.jpg

You should upgrade your old model with the new one. I did it and this really improved the upper frequencies, more air between instruments. And it's easier to find good tubes to replace, the old model had those Western GE triodes damn expensive to find.

Fester.jpg

Edited by porcy62

These "at the source" solutions are only a Band-aid on the real problem, which is that the air coming out of your furnace lacks acoustic sensitivity. Each molecule of air in your home is impeding your listening experience. You must treat the air at the furnace, filters and ducts (before it reaches the vents into your living space) to give the air the full "Listen-O-Matic" sensitivity treatment. Only then can it be said that you have really "heard" music for the first time. Each note seems to cling to each "Listen-O-Matic" treated molecule of air, and hang suspended for a moment around you, becoming a nearly tangible object.

Some listeners claim that they can "taste" each note of music playing in the air of a "Listen-O-Matic" treated room. It is more common that listeners say that they can "smell" each note, or feel that they can reach out and grab each note out of the air in a "Listen-O-Matic" treated room. If you see a crowd of people grabbing and swatting at the air when music is playing, you know that they are experiencing the benefits of "Listen-O-Matic" treated air.

This patented process can be installed in your home, office or other living space for a suggested retail price of $1,999.95. If you are a music lover, it will be the best $1,999.95 you ever spent! Just think, you spend that much on CDs in a month--do yourself a favor and substitute the "Listen-O-Matic" treated air system for one month instead!