look at this - how to buy a essential jazz collection

jbs-tom

Anybody want to set up a scam where we sell 45 rpm records and actually mail them very valuable Bluenote or Prestige jazz lps in Mint shape??? :bad:

Scammer 6627michel has left the building: "No longer a registered user."

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...P:feedback:2:us

The timing is consistent with 6627michel being another username for Diego the Dork.

Either way, it took eBay less time to pull the plug on 6627michel.

Good riddance!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/index.p...t=0#entry433345

Click on the above link to see how pathetic human beings behave.

Cripes, no wonder George Bush was able to persuade the rubes in America that Saddam was going to drop a nuclear bomb on St. Louis.

Those bozos at soul-source are still debating whether recordsfukall had "good intentions" or not!!?!?!

Utterly clueless.

All:

For what it's worth, all the $$$ I sent to the great (soon to be late?) Mr. Padovese was refunded to my account by paypal ($350 or so) today (Feb 12). I kept calling and emailing paypal and reciting their own buyer protection policies to them. Finally led somewhere. A lot of hassle.

Just wish they had refunded my money in time so I could've bid on the great records Michel6627 (or whatever his name was before he departed the Ebay world) had. Looked like some great deals there too. :wacko:

Forever more careful,

Brian

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/index.p...t=0#entry433345

Click on the above link to see how pathetic human beings behave.

Cripes, no wonder George Bush was able to persuade the rubes in America that Saddam was going to drop a nuclear bomb on St. Louis.

Those bozos at soul-source are still debating whether recordsfukall had "good intentions" or not!!?!?!

Utterly clueless.

right. I waded in just to remind them that he's a criminal. GOd it's so easy to ruffle thier feathers. My ID there's DanteS

http://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/index.p...rt=#entry434232

They reacted by saying that I should be more respectful as a new member. Bollocks I say. They say that he has good intentions because people are being paid back. Sure that's right. Pay pal called him up, sat him on their knee and explained about all the nice people he'd hurt and how his nose would keep growing longer and longer if he kept on lying. He cried and pleaded forgiveness. He's now working as a volunteer in a donkey sanctuary.

Sneakywax knows how it's done - squeeze pay pal, and they'll put any one through the vice to avoid getting nipped. Everybody's guarding thier rear end.

Edited by K1969

For what it's worth, all the $$$ I sent to the great (soon to be late?) Mr. Padovese was refunded to my account by paypal ($350 or so) today (Feb 12). I kept calling and emailing paypal and reciting their own buyer protection policies to them. Finally led somewhere. A lot of hassle.

Congratulations!

I'm still waiting for my refund so I have a couple of quick questions for you.

- Did you pay for one or for multiple items?

- Did you post your claim earlier or later than mine ( Jan 24th)?.

I'm asking because they tell me that as a multiple auction winner it'll take longer for me. I can't see why this should be the case. Also i hear that ebayer Pyschmonster who i hear that you may be in contact with, is still waiting for his refund and like me, I think that he paid for miltiple items. Thanks, Dante

Edited by K1969

Dante:

Hi. Here's relevant info with respect to my dealings with paypal:

1. I won three LPs and paid for all three via paypal -- one payment covering three items.

2. Almost immediately after auction, I was contacted by jazzguy43 and he gave me a "heads up" on Diego and his dealings with Diego.

3. Had decent amount of back and forth with Mr. Padovese before I did anything -- in true sucker fashion, I chose to continue to believe him for a while.

4. Found this website (which is great!) in my search on the auction -- the information here did not provide comfort that Diego was a trustworthy human being.

5. I initiated my claim on January 17, 2007 (so, a week earlier than yours).

6. I called numerous times to build up a calling record after initiating my claim (i.e., to establish that I was a "pain in the ass").

7. I also emailed numerous times. I could never find a way to email additional info to paypal via the web page regarding my specific dispute, so I just sent them emails through their general "contact us" section and referenced my claim number.

8. In the various information I sent to paypal, I included links to the boards where numerous purchasers were complaining about Diego's auctions. Also continually noted in my conversation that I was aware that paypal hade received dozens of complaints relating to Diego. Everytime but once, they refused to acknowledge this was true -- one time the person I was talking to let it slip that paypal had numerous complaints regarding the guy.

9. Today they credited my account in the full amount and closed the dispute.

So, you may be a week behind me if my dispute is any example of the applicable time line. If you haven't called them in a while, I would lob a call in just to get it on the record.

Let me know if you need any more info.

2. Almost immediately after auction, I was contacted by jazzguy43 and he gave me a "heads up" on Diego and his dealings with Diego.

thanks Brian. After reading your earlier post I just threatened them a legal action by email and reminded them of their totally unequivocal obligation to refund us without exception. I linked this page. We'll see.

Jazzguy took 8 negs from this guy. i know that we've talked about this before and that most of us think that its more likely that Diego will win the nobel prize than ebay do the right thing, but if we put in a collective word, given the circumstances, maybe they'll wipe them? Stranger things have happenned haven't they? Such as a collection of perfect, never played lexington's from the estate of Alfred Lion's shoe shiner,.......

Edited by K1969

Hi All,

K1969, I appreciate the sentiments, but there are so many buttheads leaving me neg after I get a piece of crap lp from them and ask nicely twice for a refund that these 8 are very special to me!!!! Shoot, how often does the good samaritun get it up the butt with the Proctolscope after a good deed is done?!!! I expect it and would be disappointed if it did not happen. In a world where our vice-president shoots someone in the face and does not even get his wrist slapped what can you expect?!!!!!! :crazy:

Happy to confirm that I just got the 607$ back from pay pal. Assuming that the other buyers I'm in touch with will also get refunded, it's fair to say that pay pal have stood by their word in this case at least. Thanks for your advice and may I NEVER, EVER, EVER be so bloody naive again (it wouldn't go with the cool pic of Booker for starters)

Dante

Edited by K1969