iPod 80 gig

Hardbopjazz

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought an 80gb video iPod over the weekend. 5590 songs on it so far, yeeehaw!

My biggest beef is that it comes with a USB cable instead of Firewire. WTF? That's a downgrade.

I gave my Mom my old 20gb unit, loaded with 1050 songs which I know she enjoys. She's stoked!

I just bought an 80gb video iPod over the weekend. 5590 songs on it so far, yeeehaw!

My biggest beef is that it comes with a USB cable instead of Firewire. WTF? That's a downgrade.

I gave my Mom my old 20gb unit, loaded with 1050 songs which I know she enjoys. She's stoked!

I broke down this weekend as well and bought the 80gb video model. Loaded 22gb worth of music on it yesterday. :tup

• 2 weeks later...

Finally purchased my 80GB a few days ago and I'm very happy. Found free software that easily converts my PAL and/or NTSC files to a video file viewable on the iPOD. I know some folks might complain about the small screen. However, the picture is so clear and the sound so good - well, I'm happy. I did look at some available-for-purchase video screens for iPODs and Sonic Impact's Video-55 screen seems to get higher marks than the Zeon Portable DVD player with iPOD capabilities. I think they both cost around the $200 mark, though I saw the Zeon on sale for $149.99.

Marla