Jazz reissues are not dead!

Head Man

Who said jazz re-issues are dead?

Following on from the recent re-issue of Horace's quartet recording 'Dial 'B' for Barbara' there is a second re-issue now available of his Big Band, 'Live at I.U.C.C.'

Jazz Loft are doing a special promotion for 24 hours of $23.99 with free shipping anywhere in the world, so get in quick. It's a great recording.

Edited by Head Man

Who said jazz re-issues are dead?

Following on from the recent re-issue of Horace's quartet recording 'Dial 'B' for Barbara' there is a second re-issue now available of his Big Band, 'Live at I.U.C.C.'

Jazz Loft are doing a special promotion for 24 hours of $23.99 with free shipping anywhere in the world, so get in quick. It's a great recording.

Where is there an indication of free shipping?

A

Where is there an indication of free shipping?

A

It was included in the e-mail I received from Jazz Loft. If you go through the checkout process you will find that there is no charge for shipping. I know, I've done it!

BTW Since my post I've seen the CD available from Downtown Music Gallery DMG for $13. With shipping it will be cheaper than Jazz Loft.

BTW Since my post I've seen the CD available from Downtown Music Gallery DMG for $13. With shipping it will be cheaper than Jazz Loft.

DMG now has it at $22. Must not have realised it was a double CD. Same price at Dusty Groove.

Buying it direct from Nimbus West appears to be the best deal if you live in the US in order to get the free shipping.

Edited by ejp626