Which Jazz box set are you grooving to right now?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Got the cheaper one (at darn cheap price...)

I've been wondering if the Fresh Sound one is as nicely done as their Nocturne box ... but the price it goes for is usually nearly twice as much. Couldn't make up my mind and don't have the music at all as a result :( Guess I got to change that!

I've been wondering if the Fresh Sound one is as nicely done as their Nocturne box ... but the price it goes for is usually nearly twice as much. Couldn't make up my mind and don't have the music at all as a result :( Guess I got to change that!

Get the Fresh Sound set. The sessions are not broken up and there is one extra take. I got the cheap one first and gave it to a friend.

Get the Fresh Sound set. The sessions are not broken up and there is one extra take. I got the cheap one first and gave it to a friend.

Okay, thanks! Will look for it! I really don't like those Domino (or whatever the label's then current incarnation was called) sets. The one I do enjoy having is the Q live box, but then again that pirates a TCB and a Warner Bros. disc (no biggie on the later, I guess, they pirate us, too ... but if small enterprises like Uptown or TCB get pirated, it really pisses me off).