If anyone's interested...

Alexander Hawkins

I have just put together my website, please check it out if you have a minute or two...

Bill

www.billpayne.wordpress.com

No disrespect but do we have to go to your site to see if you are "legit"? You have never joined us in dialogue, etc. If you are serious, you might pay some respects to the members here and THEN reap the rewards of clicks on your site.

• 1 year later...

Well, I finally got around to having someone who knows what they're doing put my website together properly...

Would be great if anyone felt like having a look at what is hopefully the 'new, improved' version. And of course, I'd really appreciate any feedback!

www.alexanderhawkins.com should do it...

Edited by Alexander Hawkins

Well, I finally got around to having someone who knows what they're doing put my website together properly...

Would be great if anyone felt like having a look at what is hopefully the 'new, improved' version. And of course, I'd really appreciate any feedback!

www.alexanderhawkins.com should do it...

Seems to work well. loads quickly on Firefox, good layout and easy on the eye, music samples would be good- but I see that they're pending, how about a link to Organissimo ? also a mug shot of you might be an idea or mini photo gallery of you and colleagues in action etc.

...I just launched my website. It's fairly rudimentary (still figuring out how to build the things, etc.), but it has some sound samples, a nascent blog, etc.

Would be great if anyone fancied taking a look!

A very classy look to the front page! I'm a little busy this morning but I'll look around and have a listen soon.

Edited by Walt Richmond

...I just launched my website. It's fairly rudimentary (still figuring out how to build the things, etc.), but it has some sound samples, a nascent blog, etc.

Would be great if anyone fancied taking a look!

A very classy look to the front page! I'm a little busy this morning but I'll look around and have a listen soon.

Very kind, thank you - and indeed to everyone! - for taking the time to check it out.