Robert Anton Wilson

Rod, remember Bill Robinson, "Terrance", & the Illuminati lectures in the Bruce Hall lobby?

Oh man, how could I forget! :D I found a website a few years ago that belonged to Bill Robinson and he was still going along pretty much the same path. He'd also rally about the evils of processed sugar (he was right! :g ) and, at one point, had convinced some friends of mine to go macrobiotic. The prob was that their idea of macrobiotic was just brown rice. :o

...and I got a call from Terrell a couple of years ago because he had a dream that one of our

friends had died and wanted to see if I had his phone number so he could confirm or deny.

He's still into AmerIndian sorcery and lifestyles that I don't understand, but hey that floats the boat of some folks out there.

R A Wilson is another one of those guys that you pretty much devote a lot of time to or practically none at all I think.

I met him once while I was a DJ for WZRD in Chicago and the absolute fawning of his devotees was

a combination of embarrassment and sickening adulation.

The interview with him wasn't a very even-handed affair - to put it mildly.