Organissimo does Tel Aviv, Israel

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe and I did try an Israeli beer called Maccabee at a little restuarant by the beach the following day. It was very good!

Long flight(s) yesterday, but here it is 8am and I'm pretty well rested after going to bed at 9pm last night. Its just Zora and I today! :D Back into the thick of it, so to speak.

Nice pictures, Barak. I can't wait to see more.

Joe and I did try an Israeli beer called Maccabee at a little restuarant by the beach the following day. It was very good!

Long flight(s) yesterday, but here it is 8am and I'm pretty well rested after going to bed at 9pm last night. Its just Zora and I today! :D Back into the thick of it, so to speak.

Nice pictures, Barak. I can't wait to see more.

I fell into bed around 8 pm and slept until 4:30 am, had a nice big glass of wine and went online until 6:30, then crashed again until noon.. WOW .... WHAT A TRIP !!! :crazy: I'm going to spend at least the next week digesting the whole thing.. Looking forward to the photos taken....

Edited by randissimo

From Barak's page, this one is of Jim and I, standing amazed, while we listen to the Call to Prayer from a nearby minaret. It filled the entire courtyard with an incredible, haunting sound. In the pauses between phrases could be heard more distant calls, and sometimes the pitch relationships between the near and far made your spine tingle.

IMG_9260.JPG

Great pics, Jim! They really give a good feel for what the place and your trip were like (and for what it's like to schlepp you guys around :P ). You're very visually attuned to the details--obviously due to Alison's influence. :rolleyes:

Looks like Barak took great care of you guys! :tup

Great pics, Jim! They really give a good feel for what the place and your trip were like (and for what it's like to schlepp you guys around :P ). You're very visually attuned to the details--obviously due to Alison's influence. :rolleyes:

Looks like Barak took great care of you guys! :tup

What Ron said!

Congratulations on a successful trip/show, organissimo and Barak! :tup