Let's Reopen Old Wounds!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to run into Billy Dee in the laundry room, when he lived in my building. He wore jeans.

Sorry to disappoint :)

not to cast aspersions on your hypothesis, but i mean when i do laundry i wear dumpy clothes, not stuff i would wear in public. i wear a thin t-shirt so short that tufts of stomach hair jut out of the bottom and i wear oregon state basketball shorts which make it look like i am a very serious basketball player. if i wore this outfit outside, i would look like an idiot. my point being maybe billy dee was wearing jeans because all of his slacks were in the wash. did you ever hang out in his apartment? did you snort a rail so large that your eyes watered and you emitted a moaning sound as you tilted your head back, making sure it all went up your nose while billy dee put on the newest peech boys record and the two of you then headed off to plato's retreat? i bet he did not wear jeans then.

I used to run into Billy Dee in the laundry room, when he lived in my building. He wore jeans.

i wear a thin t-shirt so short that tufts of stomach hair jut out of the bottom and i wear oregon state basketball shorts which make it look like i am a very serious basketball player.

OK, now I really do hope that you are dumpy papa and not dumpy mama as you have asserted in the past.

not to cast aspersions on your hypothesis, but i mean when i do laundry i wear dumpy clothes, not stuff i would wear in public. i wear a thin t-shirt so short that tufts of stomach hair jut out of the bottom and i wear oregon state basketball shorts which make it look like i am a very serious basketball player. if i wore this outfit outside, i would look like an idiot. my point being maybe billy dee was wearing jeans because all of his slacks were in the wash. did you ever hang out in his apartment? did you snort a rail so large that your eyes watered and you emitted a moaning sound as you tilted your head back, making sure it all went up your nose while billy dee put on the newest peech boys record and the two of you then headed off to plato's retreat? i bet he did not wear jeans then.

early front runner for post of the year...

not to cast aspersions on your hypothesis, but i mean when i do laundry i wear dumpy clothes, not stuff i would wear in public. i wear a thin t-shirt so short that tufts of stomach hair jut out of the bottom and i wear oregon state basketball shorts which make it look like i am a very serious basketball player. if i wore this outfit outside, i would look like an idiot.

News flash, you might look like an idiot when you're inside as well.

Especially if those basketball shorts are circa 1978 to go along with that t-shirt you described.