What's your BMI?

What's your Body Mass Index?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On BMI I am overweight, but on the machine that detects the ratio of fat to muscle I am in the top 5% of the population. What I don't understand about BMI is that it has nothing whatever to say about what the weight is. So a guy who is all fat comes out the same as one who is all muscle. Can anyone explain this?

Heaven help me if I have to take an ASCAP test!

I'm just into the overweight category. Oh joy oh joy. That damned Ben and that damned Jerry!

Desk jockeying the last seven years hasn't helped. . . but I'll be back in Elvin Jones' like shape in no time. . .once I retire!

I think this thing is screwed. I am 41, 5' 11" weigh 205 and and on the obese side of "overweight" according to the calculator. I work out 5-6 times a week and eat no junk. In short, I am in pretty damn good shape. The calculator infers that I would have to weigh 175 to be at the top end of normal. It 'aint ever gonna happen.

Eric