Warne Marsh on youtube.com

alppila

• 11 years later...
2 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

thanks for transfering it bro, hey was it vhs or betamax? since your here on the board maybe i can pose the question to you: how did you end up with so much are rare jazz video, did you record this stuff off TV in europe through the years.  OMG

Well, dear Mr. Chewy for all I know, surely this ''drums-spot'' has been Home Video Taped in VHS,cassette.. by someone in Germany. I have had the occasion to write a letter to this 'jazz-fans/Collectionist for trade+exchange with him ''THIS'' video-spot,. NO , never I have myself video-taped/Recorded  TV's-jazz programs, at least with my Home-Video equipment(*Philips-Video-converter) I try to ''convert'' the concerts copyed in VHS-cassettes ..in..> DVD's-format, but sometime in these 'converting-passages'..:VHS->DVD , the color-screens is low-poor.. Ciao fabio .,.-

2 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

god i gotta email this to mickey somehow

. Thanks,.!! ,Grazie Mille..

-

29 minutes ago, Quasimado said:

Any details? Just get a "Video Unavailable" message here in Japan.:(

Warne MARSH.,sax.,4t,.Live in Berlino Jazz Festival,, Tribute to..*'Lennie Tristano* with ’Sal Mosca.p.+.Eddie Gomez.cb.+.KENNY CLARKE,.dr.,,1980,., t.42'' .vd1195.,-
- ………………………... -

These are all the informactions received about this concert,. It is from 1980-year, and last-long for 42' minutes.. I have had very few  occasions to trade/exchanges dvd-concerts with Japaneeses 'jazz-fans' due to the (*strange)languages.. unless they can write-tape in English. Look, dear Mr. Quasimodo, the low-screens qualityes of the video concert can be due to the ''converting-passage'' from..:VHS-format, to the DVD's-format.. Surely the original TV-program was in full color-screens,!!, but the passage ''ruined'' the color in a sort of 'black+white' mixed-flashes of color,.. Ciao fabio .,.-

-

1 hour ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

well im totally following yr youtube page now, so much awesome stuff

Thanks.,!! Grazie.. dear Mr. Chewy  for being a new ''follower'' of my ..yTpage.. Clips collections,.!!. Look, dear Mr. Chey my total video-collections is ..over+over.. more+more  large then those clips post/uploaded..!!., Ciao fabio .,.-

Just to '' show '' myself in person. Sorry for my Italian-speaking..,:

This is my Collection of Live Jazz Video+DVD',CD'-Taped..
-