Approaching 600,000 posts

ghost of miles

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For which Jim Sangrey cannot be held responsible, as he started it in a spirit of genuine sincerity?

the people who used it as an opportunity to up their post count should be held fully accountable.

Or at least forced to testify under oath before Congress.

only if they get a day off with an unlimited CD spending allowance and all other expenses paid.

I'm English - we only tip 10%

MG

Y'all try that with a Cockney cabbie in London!

[i did. First time I was in London, I got a cab and said "How much?", and I paid him the amount he said. "That's wivart the tip, Guv!", I was angrily told. Really, I had no idea that you had to tip a cab driver.]

Getting back to the 600,000, well done, Jim! This website is a terrific achievement, and has also managed to avoid the problems of the old Blue Note one, which I have long since ceased to miss. Must be because you're such a superb B3 player!

MG

[i did. First time I was in London, I got a cab and said "How much?", and I paid him the amount he said. "That's wivart the tip, Guv!", I was angrily told. Really, I had no idea that you had to tip a cab driver.]

Don't you Americanz tip cab drivers? I was only in a taxi in America once, and I tipped him.

MG

MG

Don't you Americanz tip cab drivers? I was only in a taxi in America once, and I tipped him.

MG

We should...I do.

MG

MG

We should...I do.

I've frankly never heard of anyone not tipping a cab driver.