RVGs $6.99 @ J&R

J Larsen

Thanks! J&R often has OJCs on sale for $6.99, but I've never seen Blue Notes that low before (only $7.99 or $8.99).

Unfortunately, I'm in NYS and get charged sales tax, and J&R's shipping (though fast) is on the high side, but I'll definitely order a few.

I don't need to know this. I don't need to know this.

No tax, eh? :ph34r:

I just completed my RVG collection (I only needed 9).

Thanks!

collection?

Sale you say?

Wow. Seems like just a few days ago, we decided this was web-only. When I went in Saturday morning, I picked up Compulsion for...$9.99 :( Oh well, this CD was worth it.

J Larsen Mar 28 2007, 08:47 PM Post #75

Group: Members

Member No.: 70

QUOTE(Dig'Em @ Mar 28 2007, 08:06 PM)

Not sure if this was already posted, but the new batch is $6.99 at J&R. (I think this is web-order only. Haven't checked in-store.)

$9.99 in store as of last Saturday.

Another company that believe there is no life outside the US! No international shipping..... :tdown:angry:

Yes, yes we have electricity here, we listen to music and we even listen to CDs! Amazing isn't it! :o

Thanks for informing me before i go through all the charade and making an order before i notice it. I think i'll create a store that delivers everywhere except the US. :angry:

Wow. Seems like just a few days ago, we decided this was web-only. When I went in Saturday morning, I picked up Compulsion for...$9.99 :( Oh well, this CD was worth it.

J Larsen Mar 28 2007, 08:47 PM Post #75

Group: Members

Member No.: 70

QUOTE(Dig'Em @ Mar 28 2007, 08:06 PM)

Not sure if this was already posted, but the new batch is $6.99 at J&R. (I think this is web-order only. Haven't checked in-store.)

$9.99 in store as of last Saturday.

Yep, the sale must have been expanded within the last week.

Another company that believe there is no life outside the US! No international shipping..... :tdown:angry:

Yes, yes we have electricity here, we listen to music and we even listen to CDs! Amazing isn't it! :o

Thanks for informing me before i go through all the charade and making an order before i notice it. I think i'll create a store that delivers everywhere except the US. :angry:

You are alright. They do ship to Canada. See the link below. I know that for many people Montreal is part of France but you should be ok! :g

http://www.jr.com/templates/information/ge...hopping.tem#G04

J&R in NYC is having a $6.99 sale on RVGs (and other BNs normally priced at $11.99). I put a pretty big dent in my "RVGs to buy" list this weekend. This sale is good on web orders as well:

http://www.jr.com/JRSectionView.process?N=...mp;Ne=500#Label

I have no idea when this sale ends.

There is no discount on conns.

That fact that I already got four of the new RVG's for a higher price makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.