Blue Note at Bonnaroo

Adam

Unfortunately, we can now ask Ornette exactly what they say in those medical tents:

Ornette Coleman Hospitalized at Bonnaroo

77-year-old free jazz pioneer and recent Pulitzer recipient Ornette Coleman was hospitalized yesterday following a heatstroke-induced on-stage collapse at Manchester, Tennessee's Bonnaroo festival. According to Billboard.com, the legendary saxman was taken immediately to a medical tent and given intravenous fluids. Coleman is presently under treatment at Coffey County Hospital.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SEE I ************TOLD******************* YOU ALL HOW THE BLUE NOTE ZONE AT BONAROO WAS A BAD IDEA BUT DID ANYONE BELIEVE ME? NOOOooooooooooooooooo>>>>>JESUS I LIKE EMMINENT JJ JOHNSON VOLUME TWO AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT IF IM AT BONAROO AND ON 4 DIFFERENT KIND OF LSD AT ONCE IM GONNA WANNA SEE STEVE WINWOOD RIP THE LOW SPARK, NOT HEAR ORNETTE COLEMAN LIVE AT THE HILLCREST CLUB PART 17-THOUSAND. NOW ORNETTE IS GOING TO DIE OVER THIS. THIS IS WORSE THAN AMHET ERTUGUN DYING AT THE STONES CONCERT