Morganized

My computer at work remembers my login, but not my computer at home. I don't remember my password, and clicked the "login problems" link a few times to retrieve my password. I haven't gotten a response.

Because I only spin vinyl at home, naturally, I guess this means that I'll no longer be able to contribute to "What Vinyl Are You Spinning."

:(

• 1 month later...

If you are logging in from different places (ie, different computer with different IP addresses... like one at work and one at home) you'll have to log-in each time. The new software saves and compares IP addresses from each session and if they are different, it will make you log-in again. It is a security feature.

If you are logging in from different places (ie, different computer with different IP addresses... like one at work and one at home) you'll have to log-in each time. The new software saves and compares IP addresses from each session and if they are different, it will make you log-in again. It is a security feature.

It makes me log in occasionally - two or three times a day. But I'm always on the same machine.

MG

It makes me log in occasionally - two or three times a day. But I'm always on the same machine.

MG

Depending on your internet connection you may be attributed a different URL each time you open your connection.

I know that my server does, but the cookies still work, so no problem here.

Microsoft Internet Explorer.....

any help with "cache" issues appreciated.

hate to keep having to re-log in every time I go onto the site :bwallace2:

Right-click on the Internet Explorer desktop icon. Select properties. The menu that opens allows you to clear cache or delete all offline content etc. - you can do that without causing problems.

Or look for the options or properties in the menus in the top line of your browser when it is opened.

Edited by mikeweil