eBay craziness... again

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - that's right. I'm going to steal his lunch money AND give him a wedgie. And it'll be the same for anyone else who pisses me off. ;)

Atomic or Regular Wedgie?! Please no Wet Willie or Purple Hermans! What the hell is Weizen doing with that big can of Popeye's favorite anyway? :g

Regarding Ebay: Have you guys noticed the seller with the name of Baylor? He must have a supply of about 50 copies of Hill, "Black fire," "Judgment" and "Smokestack." They are always sealed and he gets $20-25 for them. If he released em all at one time the price would collapse! He's very clever about doling out his stuff in measure.

Don't know where he gets his stuff but he seems to have a warehouse full of Conns all sealed and in multiple copies.

Regarding Ebay: Have you guys noticed the seller with the name of Baylor? He must have a supply of about 50 copies of Hill, "Black fire," "Judgment" and "Smokestack." They are always sealed and he gets $20-25 for them. If he released em all at one time the price would collapse! He's very clever about doling out his stuff in measure.

Don't know where he gets his stuff but he seems to have a warehouse full of Conns all sealed and in multiple copies.

Things that make you go hmmm! ;)

Have you guys noticed the seller with the name of Baylor

I have bought many cd's from Ron, including the Hill's which I paid more than I would have liked but they are sealed and he is extremely reliable and fast in shipment. He is a great ebay seller and I will continue to do business with him. He seems to always have some great BN OOP's for sale!

Baylor is an excellent Ebay seller. I am a little suprised that he has so many mutiple out of print CDs in jazz, rock, etc with a great deal of oop Blue Notes. He does stagger the titles every month or so. The CDs are usually sealed but looked to be picked up from the retail racks as the CDs usually have shop worn covers or a little torn plastic. He must have searched high and low in US and Canada to have so many available oop CDs continuously. I agree that his closing auctions are too early for me on the west coast.

MCartney to play for 400 payin customers at a Cool Museum! Tickets on EBay! I got this press release e-mail yesterday:

17th April 2003 For immediate release

EXCLUSIVE sir paul mccartney charity concert TICKETS only on ebay

McCartney to give performance of a lifetime at the Roman Colosseum

Tickets exclusively available through eBay

For the first time in history, two of the 'wonders of the world' will be appearing together when Sir Paul McCartney takes to the stage in the world's most famous arena: the Roman Colosseum.

Sir Paul will play an unplugged concert for the benefit of the Colosseum's restoration and the "Adopt a Minefield" charity on the 10th of May 2003. Only 400 seats will be available for this once-in-a-lifetime concert. All tickets to the event are being sold exclusively through eBay, The World's Online MarketplaceTM. Each ticket will have a starting price of 1 Euro (about AUD $1.80) with no reserve!

This remarkable event is the first time that a pop concert has ever been staged in the Colosseum in its 2000 year history!!!

Blades are replaced with bids as eBay members franticly bid Gladiator- style for tickets! The first of four separate releases of these highly sought-after tickets are now available. Ticket sales will continue until April 29th.

The auction is open to all Australian and worldwide eBay members. To make a bid or watch the bidding frenzy click onto:

http://members.ebay.com.au/aboutme/progetto_italia/

Not since the days of the Roman Empire have seats at the Colosseum been so sought after!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone interested in "not Blue Note" CDs? Here's your chance: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...&sort=3&rows=25

FWIW, if it bothers you, you can report this to ebay using "Key Word Spamming" as your complaint. They have forced listers to change the text on stiff like this in the past.

The funniest one was where this guy put a disclaimer to key word spam. He had a disclaimer saying, "Ebay no longer allows me to use MFSL in my descriptions of gold CDs unless they are actually from MFSL". Now that was funny! :)

Later,

Kevin

I would just like to say, regarding that ridiculous Ebay auction for the Cubs winning the 2003 World Series, that if that fuckin' bobblehead had such mystical powers of luck and brought such fortune to the Cubs...

WHY WOULDN'T THE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER KEEP BETTER CARE OF IT!?!?!?!

I mean, he loses the thing or breaks it about 300 times in that retarded story of his. Does he want to look like a complete moron??!?

Ok... I'm done. :g