Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

The good guys didn't win but it was a hell of a game wednesday, kudos to Real for pulling it. Barcelona was horrible during the first half while Madrid was playing well. In the seceond the Catalan side got its groove back and were the best team however they kinda run on fumes at the end and then the Madrid side got over and got the big win in the overtime..

By the way for the Yanks reading this thread, the color commentator for Gol TV has to be the most annoying guy working with a mike nowadays, I have flashbacks of Bud Collins doing tennis commentary on NBC.

good analysis, just little to point to:

if you compare the way, inter (with mourinho) did beat barca last year, you will see, that

samuel eto played a kind of a (left) defender, just as angel di maria did this time for madrid, especially towards the end of the game....

i think that di maria this time was the most valuable player of the game....(even very important khedira)

and i have to committ, that i thought it was wrong to bring adebyor instead of özil, but it was very right...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can anybody help me to understand arsene wenger?

why does he not care for a good defence???

he has always some very poor defender, and not a real great goalkeeper,

to many players of his team do not "think defence",

why doesn`t he care about this?

or why does he care but takes the wrong decisions????

diaby is always a very great risk!!!

Here's another question, why is he still in charge of the Gunners ?

My thoughts, exactly.

Manchester United completely dominated Schalke last night, it could easily have been 6-0 but for some poor finishing and a great display from the Schalke goalkeeper Neuer. I thought Rooney was superb.

It was a very exciting scene at the end to see Raul Gonzales and Ryan Giggs Hugging each other.

What an amazing goal indeed, regarding Wenger I think they keep him there because Arsenal is in the business of developping players and competitive while keeping a reasonnable budget, which is what Wenger does well if you are looking for a team to take "the next step" don't hold your breath, they probably never will

Edited by Van Basten II

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a brilliant game from one of the best teams ever in football history.

I'm a Madrid fan but this Barcelona is pure art :tup

I'm a Manchester United fan but I have to admit that the better team won. We'll have to wait at least another year. Congratulations to the winners.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Action started back yesterday, was my first match watched, except for our local club but that's another level, since the extraordinary Champions League final.

So sorry did not follow the Copa America, games weren't available on my cable system and I did not want to bother getting them on the grey market.

So I watched Dortmund-Hamburg.

To make a short resumé, Dortmund was sharp, alert and dynamic, Hamburg was not.

Le Championnat Français also starts this weekend will see the defending champs today.

Other noteworthy action is the Community Shield this sunday between MU and MC.

Edited by Van Basten II