Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

But it won't be those centre backs in the next round unless there's a raft of injuries or Southgate loses his mind

This has all the intensity of a friendly. No injury time at the end of the half says it all really

Agreed.  Both teams have probably figured they’ll be the favorites in the next match so why go all out, and pick up an injury or a card. 

Don’t cry for me Argentina :(

Notwithstanding the three goals by Argentina, this was not a great Argentina team. 

France was impressive and with a little better defense, they could could have won more comfortably. 

They vault up in my estimation but if they face Uruguay, I’m not sure I see them winning  

Get my cd ready Dmitry :D

Edited by Brad

Argentine coach is a fucking moron. Argentinian defense was shit, wasn’t it. God damn amateurs lost them the match. Messi is a genius. Mbappe is a genius in the making. He made France’s match, single-handed. Barcelona or Real must have him at any cost. 

Brad, pick what you want from Amazon.

Well played France. Impressive throughout the side. Argentina were poor and looked old not experienced. Why no Aguero from the start - crazy selection.

Some great goals. A joy for a neutral.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of this French side, especially Mbappe. Hopefully all the way to the final where they lose to England:D:rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, Brad said:

Dmitry, will let you know. 

The final score could have been worse had France cashed in that confusion between the keeper and the defender. 

Maybe something in the Spanish musical vernacular, since I’m on the ground now?

Getting ready for the second match, garnacha is flowing fast and plentiful here on Calle Santa Maria.

Btw...btw, not a single VAR stop in the A-F  match, have you noticed?