Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, soulpope said:

Somehow Uruguay "outportugals" Portugal ....

:D 

Based on today’s matches, I can’t see how Uruguay beats France.  Portugal had two thirds of the possession.  Uruguay can’t win like that against France. 

What was even more curious was only one yellow card. Many more could have been called. 

This is what Cavani will be showing his grandkids 30 years from now. Guy became immortal tonight.

2 hours ago, Brad said:

What was the reaction in Madrid to Argentina losing?

Don’t forget, I’m among the mostly tourist crowd. Guess how the Brits reacted to Argentina’s loss...

1 hour ago, Dmitry said:

This is what Cavani will be showing his grandkids 30 years from now. Guy became immortal tonight.

Don’t forget, I’m among the mostly tourist crowd. Guess how the Brits reacted to Argentina’s loss...

With great regret? :rolleyes:

:lol: apart from pass it prettily outside the the Russian box. Fabregas on UK TV asking why they still have two defensive midfielders on the pitch. Which is a very good question

I'll still not be surprised if my favourite player doesn't score a winning header with 2 minutes left

It's a bitter pill but they didn't really play well in the World Cup, except for the first match.  I feel bad for Iniesta.  What a way to go out, especially when they dominated the game.  Not a bloody goal was scored from the field in this match.  The PK loss to South Korea in 2002 was more disappointing but this one is close behind.   

До свидания, España!
Gritty win by Russians- probably the only way they could pull it off. Glad Spain is out- their game is unbearable to watch. 1000+ passes = 5 shots on goal hardly makes a winning formula.

Edited by mandrill