Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What part of the rules says you can hold onto an opponent's torso to inhibit their movement?

It's a soft penalty but it was a foul and would have been anywhere else on the pitchso is therefore a penalty when in the box

the English view, of course :)

Colombia can only blame themselves.  It was there for the taking. 

Going forward, none of the four remaining teams in this bracket were impressive in their matches. Any of the four remaining teams in the other bracket could beat them. 

I still see Belgium emerging from that group. The other bracket, who knows?

22 minutes ago, Brad said:

Colombia can only blame themselves.  It was there for the taking. 

Going forward, none of the four remaining teams in this bracket were impressive in their matches. Any of the four remaining teams in the other bracket could beat them. 

I still see Belgium emerging from that group. The other bracket, who knows?

I still think Croatia are the best team in our side of the draw and will give a good account of themselves against any of the teams in other side.

Edited by mjazzg

1 hour ago, mjazzg said:

I still think Croatia are the best team in our side of the draw and will give a good account of themselves against any of the teams in other side.

I don't think anybody on this side of the draw has played at the level of France,Brazil and Belgium, Croatia/Denmark wasn't exactly a beauty either.

5 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

Interesting refereeing in the E-C match yesterday. 6 yellows to Colombia, 2 to England. 3/4 if all whistles against Colombia,  soft penalty call, referee who only spoke English...I’m just sayin’. 

But I don`t believe the referee did hinder Colombia to play more success-oriented ..... aka first goal shot on goal in minute 47 (still first half) ....