Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Dmitry said:

Hazard is going to Real. This is about to be the best current soccer news for me. Real needs to get back into the game!

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/hazard-set-to-complete-real-madrid-move-as-chelsea-accept/136esnbli75ur1l8khdyz0vxq6

They have also signed striker Jovic from Eintracht Frankfurt, who was highly sought after and are closing in on the left back Mendy from Lyon. Spurs’ Eriksen may not be far behind. 

12 minutes ago, Brad said:

Anybody planning to watch the Women's World Cup? I'm watching Germany China and the Germans look strong although the Chinese defend well and could be dangerous on the counter. 

I’ve tried to enjoy women’s soccer...I just can’t.

Why shouldn’t I be able to compare? Naturally, men have more physical strength, endurance, are faster, generally taller,  etc, everything that for me translates into a much more exciting game. 

As far as the team sports, I do enjoy watching women’s volleyball.

Of course you can if you wish. I again bring up tennis where the men have all the qualities you describe but the women’s game is quite exciting. The women’s draw in the French Open was actually more interesting than the men’s draw.

At the end of the day, if you don’t like it, nothing I can say will change your mind so I won’t try.  

17 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

I won't watch, but I'll be happy if Chile makes the USWNT collectively cry.

I’d be happy for anyone to beat the Americans. 

Watching the Spain Germany match. It’s a very close match so far but the Spanish keeper made a mistake that might cost them the match. 

Edited by Brad

18 minutes ago, Dmitry said:

Yes, I watched it, the whole thing. What is your opinion.

The Copa America is behind a Fox Sports paywall here, so I don't watch it. Premier League, La Liga, Serie A games and Formula 1 are behind the Ziggo Sports paywall. Ziggo is also one of the main cable operators, and they have a free channel that shows all Formula 1 races and most top Premier League and La Liga games live for their subscribers. Only when events overlap do you miss out on having the complete Ziggo Sports package. So I have access to most of these events for 'free'. Admittedly, I'm not enough of a fan to pay extra.

Edited by erwbol

Well, I thought Messi did everything he could, played with guts, was taken down numerous times, including a couple of very rough tackles (Quadrado). He did miss one good chance, but it wasn't a 100% scoring chance. He is cursed with the National team. 

See if you agree with me... at the 3:40 mark on the video there should be a penalty imho.