Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the broadcasting problems involving La Liga i'm a litlle hesitant to suggest games fromn Spain but there is a nice tripleheader on Gol Tv sunday. The Real meets a very dissapointing Deportivo side followed by Barça- Almeria and it ends by Sevilla-Valencia.

Edited by Van Basten II

Not a good 4 days for Valencia, they got destroyed by Seville 3-0 sunday. Fired their head coach, apparently he was not the problem, they got anhilated by Real 5 to 1. After 30 minutes it was already 3-0. Good luck mr Koeman

Pretty entertaining game in Roma. Lazio showed some chutzpah, never giving up despite a heartbreaking third goal. They managed to make it 3-2 but never were able to get the equalizer.

Pretty wild game between Villareal and Atletico. Madrid wasted a 2-0 lead to see the visitors tie it up before the end of the first half.

Things looked even bleaker when Maxi Rodriguez missed a penality for the home side. However they did manage to get the advantge thanks to Aguerro. However the visitors still were not done, su b Nihat tied it up at the 70th minute and le coup de grĂ¢ce when he scored his second goal at the 89th minute to help the Yellow Submarine take command of the 3rd place in La Liga.

Watched the game on my DVR, i started zapping at 2-0, i pretty much figured out the Turkish side never had a chance of coming back but i still would not have expected this kind of result. On other news Bremen keeps struggling and will get at best a UEFA cup participation. Also saw Real get a dissapointing 0-0 result in Greece

Tomorrow the only game available will be Barça-Rangers, at least it should be a good one.

Edited by Van Basten II

Great weekend if you want score points with the special lady in your life by letting her pick the activities of the weekend. Nothing great futbol wise and even in the NFL there is little action that is worth spending your time in front of the tube.

http://www.masters-cup.com/1/home/ ?

This post was related to the previous weekend not the current one.

Internationial action this weekend, i'll be pulling for Scotland. Guess who they're playing against.

Good news we qualified bad news so did the Italian plague, it was so close the 1-1 scoreline was the best of both worlds until.... :bwallace:

I could take it at personal level... :rmad:

Edited by porcy62

Internationial action this weekend, i'll be pulling for Scotland. Guess who they're playing against.

Good news we qualified bad news so did the Italian plague, it was so close the 1-1 scoreline was the best of both worlds until.... :bwallace:

Let me put it this way, my hate for Italians is only at the football level, the same way i enjoy seeing the Canadian National team lose in ice hockey or the US team in basketball.

Nothing against the country or their countryman by themselves.

Hey, i have some friends who are italians even some members of my family are that way :rolleyes::winky:

Let me put it this way, my hate for Italians is only at the football level, the same way i enjoy seeing the Canadian National team lose in ice hockey or the US team in basketball.

Nothing against the country or their countryman by themselves.

Hey, i have some friends who are italians even some members of my family are that way :rolleyes::winky:

Glad to hear it. I too found canadians nice when I visited the country, definitely more friendly then the bears, but less tasty then salmon :)

It's been a long time since French soccer had reasons to congratulate their Italian neighbors.

Italy did France a very good service in view of France's lackluster 2-2 performance against Morocco on Friday.

Now the French team had better get its act together before the European Cup. But that's a different - and very old - story!

Don't think it's a bad thing to see a team to struggle during qualifyers, as long as they qualify, of course. Saw too many teams look like a million bucks at this conjuncture and then fizzle when the "real competition" start. Remember the Argentines in 2002.

My second favourite team, the Dutch , has been the poster boy team for this kind of display of peaking at the wrong time.

Look at the last WC, can't say that Les Bleus inspired much confidence the way they got in and it turned out way over any expectations, at least mine.

Edited by Van Basten II