Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably Barcelona Vs. Chelsea at the semi final, sounds promising...

Oh ye of little faith, don't think it's cut and dry yet for Chelski, wait until after the weekend games to see who's still available for Tuesday.

Chelsea were so superior that it is difficult to see any way back for Liverpool. They were made to look very ordinary and it will be interesting to see how they respond in the premier league.

Probably Barcelona Vs. Chelsea at the semi final, sounds promising...

Oh ye of little faith, don't think it's cut and dry yet for Chelski, wait until after the weekend games to see who's still available for Tuesday.

Chelsea were so superior that it is difficult to see any way back for Liverpool. They were made to look very ordinary and it will be interesting to see how they respond in the premier league.

Agreed but I think a lot of that was down to Lucas in midfield, Javier Mascherano makes such a difference it's like having an extra player. An early goal on Tuesday will make all the difference, for whoever gets it that is. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by Cliff Englewood

It was an amazing game. I wonder why Guus Hiddink refuses to stay in the premier league for the next season.

Stress.

Stress isn't a factor for Guus, it's because he already has too many other commitments, one of which is the Russian national team.

Edited by J.A.W.

It was an amazing game. I wonder why Guus Hiddink refuses to stay in the premier league for the next season.

Stress.

Stress isn't a factor for Guus, it's because he already has too many other commitments, one of which is the Russian national team.

I should have added some smileys. I think it's becasue he's very very smart, the Chelsea squad, despite last night's result, needs some fresh blood, not just a few big name/big money signings. There are quite a few players there who are past their best or not really that good anyway. Without another massive splurge by Roman, he would always be failing to live up to the expectations, however after saying that, if they win something this year there will be a lot of pressure on the Chelski Board to keep him so don't rule it out.

Stress.

I should have added some smileys. I think it's becasue he's very very smart, the Chelsea squad, despite last night's result, needs some fresh blood, not just a few big name/big money signings. There are quite a few players there who are past their best or not really that good anyway. Without another massive splurge by Roman, he would always be failing to live up to the expectations, however after saying that, if they win something this year there will be a lot of pressure on the Chelski Board to keep him so don't rule it out.

No matter what the reason is, Guus Hidink is someone I would like to see on the lines next season. His name was mentioned more than one time as one of the candidate to replace Mr. Ferguson (if he ever retires).

Edited by B. Goren.

Stress.

No matter what the reason is, Guus Hidink is someone I would like to see on the lines next season. His name was mentioned more than one time as one of the candidate to replace Mr. Ferguson (if he ever retires).

No doubt he's a great Manager, his record proves that, but he's got quite a nice number at the moment with Russia and I doubt he wants the work load at this stage, if he did he could probably go to any club in the world.

Very lucky win for United.................... again.

Very lucky win for United.................... again.

Have to disagree there, perhaps a little Liverpool bias showing :P . United thoroughly deserved to win and Porto never really troubled them.

Really, one goal in the 6th minute away and conceding 2 at home??? Not sure about that, maybe a bit of Man U bias on your part there. :D :D :D I was expecting a bit more from Porto though considering how good they were in the first leg. Liverpool did not deserve to go through, simple as that.

Arshavin is a bad motherf*cker!

That's almost the exact phrase I was using last night, except there was no "bad" there, it was more "Arshavin you ...." "total", "complete", "absolute" etc, etc.

Yossi Benayoun was great!!!

Agreed, he has been fantastic in the last few months and althought he'll perhaps never win any of the top awards, I don't think he gets the credit or game time he deserves. He is way above the average in the Premiership.