Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes and no, in a World Cup year, you'd expect them to name a player who had more of an impact in the main competition. Of course it does not take away his phenomenal abilities.

you are very right with this, i have to admit......the world cup shows real greatness and magnitude and teamspirit...

Edited by manfred

Let me put it this way Messi is heads up the best futbol player on earth, however the title goes to the player who had the best 2010 year, he was not. And football being a collective sport it makes sense to reward players who were able to achieve great success within a team. And at this level, Barcelona had a very good year (semi-finalists in Champions League, Champions in La Liga )and Argentina underachieved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched the football game between AC Milan and Tottenham and an ice hockey game broke out, what did the AC Milan players take during halftime,Gattuso should get a lenghty suspension for his behaviour.

Gattuso is so aggressive that sometimes I think he should see the yellow card before he even steps on the field.

Edited by B. Goren.

In terms of glamour Roma-Shakhtar was probably the less interesting matchup this week in Champions League but it turned out to be the best game of them all. Kudos to Arsenal for keeping in check Barcelona without using the dreaded let's put all our players in the penality box strategy.

One thing for sure, it will be two interesting return games

Watched the football game between AC Milan and Tottenham and an ice hockey game broke out, what did the AC Milan players take during halftime,Gattuso should get a lenghty suspension for his behaviour.

Gattuso is so aggressive that sometimes I think he should see the yellow card before he even steps on the field.

Gattuso always seems like that, always on edge.

No doubt about it, Barcelona was the better team. But Arsenal had the guts to stick to the end and win!

The return match will be one to watch!

I thought the Gunners were the better team for the last 30 minutes or so. At least they won. Losing or tying at home would have been a blow.

Gattuso always seems like that, always on edge.

No doubt about it, Barcelona was the better team. But Arsenal had the guts to stick to the end and win!

The return match will be one to watch!

I thought the Gunners were the better team for the last 30 minutes or so. At least they won. Losing or tying at home would have been a blow.

Arsenal was definetly the better team in the complete second half,

and they had very big chances in the first half,

and they had the best scene of the match in the first half,

with the unbelievable ball from fabregas to van persie (whom i really do not admire, but i have to admit this anyway.....),

so, sorry, of course Arsenal was the better team, no doubt!!!!

Arsenal were great. Hard for me to be objective being a Gooner but the whole Arsenal team stuck at it when it would have been so easy to cave in. Wilshire is just a superb talent, strong , fearless and great awareness and control. The return trip will be interesting indeed.

Arsenal were great. Hard for me to be objective being a Gooner but the whole Arsenal team stuck at it when it would have been so easy to cave in. Wilshire is just a superb talent, strong , fearless and great awareness and control. The return trip will be interesting indeed.

..yes, wilshire was great, agree completely....

They have the stronger chances no doubt but Lyon is not completely dead a 1-0 at Barnabeu can still be thinkable although unlikely , Copenhagen on the other hand, allowing a two away goals and having to score at least two goals in Stamford Bridge just to keep things even well there is a better chance of Adriana Lima ringing at my door to watch today's game with yours truly.